The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: oball on June 06, 2007, 07:19:57 am
-
Is it a faux pas to start the discussion thread two days running? (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=06062007)
I wonder what Molly wrote.
-
seven taps, so ... 'love you', 'fuck you', or 'obsdibf' are all possible candidates.
-
The girl understands that Roast Beef can't order the ring himself. She's clearly chosen the one that she wants (and knows that Beef would happily give her) so as to quench the angst of the cat who cannot buy rings.
-
She's installing a keystroke logger, so she can steal all of Beef's money and elope with Vlad.
Oh Molly. Is forbidden fruit! I AM MAN!
-
Can'd!
You'll get no coronic acid from me, R2.
-
Oh Molly. Is forbidden fruit! I AM MAN!
Vlad's code of honor means he will never take another man's woman. Too many giraffe in sea, baby. Vlad castink big net.
-
He cannot be helping it if they are comingk to him. All women are having needs.
The need for Vlad.
-
Did she also put out a glass of warm milk for Beef before shutting off the light?
-
Possibly was a glass of 'agua' - (this was the title of the strip on monetization-taverna and the RSS feed)
Now that the real archive list is harder to find I forget to check it.
As for finding out what Molly typed I think we'll need to wait until Monday. There won't be a comic tomorrow then The Philippe Times will run Friday.
Either that or the Roller Skate of Doom will be appearing soon.
-
Maybe she goatsed him.
-
Can. Hard to imagine giving someone a loving kiss after goatse'ing them though.
-
What does "teed up like a damn Titleist" mean? I mean, I get the golf reference, but how is Beef like a golf ball in this situation?
-
Is anyone else also in love with Molly? I mean, is she not the ideal girlfriend?
Maybe I just share too many qualities with Roast Beef...
-
Whoah ain't checked Drudge Report in like two hours got to catch up real quick
Huh look at that Robert DeNiro weighs 183 pounds that seems reasonable
So true. This is exactly how an intelligent man comes to surrender six hours of his life.