The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: robot_god on June 09, 2007, 03:04:29 pm

Title: Man, now what am I gonna do?
Post by: robot_god on June 09, 2007, 03:04:29 pm
Last night I accidentally took a fifteen hour nap.  Now I need to make the most of this Saturday, but how?

Man, I've had no time to contribute value message board posts at all.  Been working two jobs, getting in what party I can, then getting barely any sleep.

Well, I'm gonna see where the road takes me today.  Hope you party people are feelin' mad good.  May your cigarette packs be mostly full.
Title: Re: Man, now what am I gonna do?
Post by: Doc on June 10, 2007, 01:23:01 am
Last night I accidentally took a fifteen hour nap. 

This sentence is all kinds of awesome post all by itself.

Just to totally threadjack: I just spent my saturday moving into my new place and now sunday is all about collecting stuff to fill our house with.
Rock.
Title: Re: Man, now what am I gonna do?
Post by: linnea on June 10, 2007, 02:32:04 am
This sentence is all kinds of awesome post all by itself.

Just to totally threadjack: I just spent my saturday moving into my new place and now sunday is all about collecting stuff to fill our house with.
Rock.

I slightly helped kellichou and her b/f move to their new place, meaning that I carried some stuff out but not very much. It's gonna suck so much when I have to move.
Title: Re: Man, now what am I gonna do?
Post by: Alternate on June 10, 2007, 08:51:03 am
I once accidentally took a thirteen hour nap at school.  So maybe the "at school" part counts for an extra two hours, and we are tied.