The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Science & Nature => Topic started by: linnea on June 14, 2007, 02:18:58 pm

Title: Alt-text plugin or extension for Firefox
Post by: linnea on June 14, 2007, 02:18:58 pm
Hey you guys...I'm not at home and I can't seem to locate the plugin I had for Firefox so that it will wrap the alt-text upon penisover instead of truncating it. I must not be doing the right search (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/search?q=alt+text+extension&status=4). Can anyone help me? Mods, go ahead and delete this if it's too retarded to post.
Title: Re: Alt-text plugin or extension for Firefox
Post by: Ruta Bagas on June 14, 2007, 02:27:20 pm
Long Titles (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1715)

It took me about four lifetimes to track it back down when I lost it, too. It must be Magical.
Title: Re: Alt-text plugin or extension for Firefox
Post by: CortJstr on June 14, 2007, 04:07:07 pm
There's also a Greasemonkey script that simply adds the alt text underneath the comic as a caption. It also works for Dino Comics and Dr. McNinja. If you have Greasemonkey then you can get that here: http://adamv.com
Title: Re: Alt-text plugin or extension for Firefox
Post by: linnea on September 19, 2007, 06:13:56 pm
Thank baby Jesus for this thread. I've gone through several computers and not been able to salvage data, and this has been very helpful. Even after installing this plugin separately about 7 times, I still can't remember the title.
Title: Re: Alt-text plugin or extension for Firefox
Post by: jough on September 22, 2007, 02:59:21 am
Soon there will be Firefox 3 and you won't have to install a fuck*ng plugin to see the entire alt text or title.

If it still doesn't work, I'll send you Joe Hewitt's home address and you can pound him while I hold him.
Title: Re: Alt-text plugin or extension for Firefox
Post by: linnea on September 23, 2007, 10:52:42 pm
Soon there will be Firefox 3 and you won't have to install a fuck*ng plugin to see the entire alt text or title.

If it still doesn't work, I'll send you Joe Hewitt's home address and you can pound him while I hold him.

HEH! Only if I can use my strap on. Hurr hurrr hurrrrr.

Sweet, a peggin' joke in the plugin thread. Heh.