The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: RMJ12345 on June 21, 2007, 04:34:11 am

Title: 21 June 2007 - I damn hope marriage ain't gonna change my dogg.
Post by: RMJ12345 on June 21, 2007, 04:34:11 am
Permalink (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=06212007)

I don't get the alt-text, but this is really sweet. Touching.
Title: Re: 21 June 2007 - I damn hope marriage ain't gonna change my dogg.
Post by: KeithHernandez on June 21, 2007, 05:00:41 am
It is like an ad for the pizza place.  And another great strip.
Title: Re: 21 June 2007 - I damn hope marriage ain't gonna change my dogg.
Post by: robot_god on June 21, 2007, 05:28:20 am
Ray just drew a picture of a penis gettin' shot in the head.  You think it looks real?

The new best strip there is.
Title: Re: 21 June 2007 - I damn hope marriage ain't gonna change my dogg.
Post by: littlefallsmets on June 21, 2007, 05:41:38 am
The talking cat is fond of massive head wounds.
Title: Re: 21 June 2007 - I damn hope marriage ain't gonna change my dogg.
Post by: theinevitable on June 21, 2007, 06:41:35 am
...when I was dating my first girlfriend, she sent me a picture she had drawn of a smiling girl blowing her own brains out.

in retrospect, I should have just walked away then.

also: I hope marriage won't change my dogg, either.
Title: Re: 21 June 2007 - I damn hope marriage ain't gonna change my dogg.
Post by: mrchee on June 21, 2007, 07:00:22 am
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/head1.jpg
Title: Re: 21 June 2007 - I damn hope marriage ain't gonna change my dogg.
Post by: linnea on June 21, 2007, 10:04:25 am
I love how Ray's chin juts out when he's trying to point something out to Beef.

Also, how does a guy host a website of himself getting shot in the head? Was this a suicide site that he set up in advance? Man, Ray loves gory stories more than a frikkin' paramedic. Also, his college hairstyle is hilarious. I also like the progression of their accessories through the years.
Title: Re: 21 June 2007 - I damn hope marriage ain't gonna change my dogg.
Post by: Doc on June 21, 2007, 11:12:19 am
Those are some good times.

I miss when people posted crazy stuff like that on the internet and it was actually a big deal. Anyone remember that site two kids set up to lose their virginity live on the net? Crazy times people.

MrChee: That bullet don't look nearly magic enough.

Inev: Totally hot story.
Title: Re: 21 June 2007 - I damn hope marriage ain't gonna change my dogg.
Post by: CortJstr on June 21, 2007, 01:04:15 pm
The talking cat is fond of massive head wounds.

You can say that again (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=01102006).
Title: Re: 21 June 2007 - I damn hope marriage ain't gonna change my dogg.
Post by: linnea on June 21, 2007, 01:33:25 pm
You can say that again (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=01102006).

I mean, really...who isn't? (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=09162003) I want that book of Lyle's for my library.
Title: Re: 21 June 2007 - I damn hope marriage ain't gonna change my dogg.
Post by: jaydub on June 21, 2007, 04:57:28 pm
I mean, really...who isn't? (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=09162003) I want that book of Lyle's for my library.

I for one, appreciate an intact skull.  Eviscerations, amputations, meh - whatever.  Avulsed brain tissue = "HHHH-U-URRGGHHHHH"
Title: Re: 21 June 2007 - I damn hope marriage ain't gonna change my dogg.
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on June 21, 2007, 05:51:29 pm
When i was in elementary school this dude blasted away his family and then himself. the event happened in such a way that there was a huge blood splatter pattern on the front picture window for basically a week. For one week my friends and I saw blood splatter on a front window when we walked to school. For one week the walk to school was eerily quiet.
Title: Re: 21 June 2007 - I damn hope marriage ain't gonna change my dogg.
Post by: V-Adore on June 21, 2007, 06:53:38 pm
My personal favorite massive head injury is Phineas Gage, but that might not count on account of not involving shooting.
Title: Re: 21 June 2007 - I damn hope marriage ain't gonna change my dogg.
Post by: wombat on June 21, 2007, 08:03:28 pm
Or maybe it doesn't count because of not involving dying. But I think those are two points in its favor.
Title: Re: 21 June 2007 - I damn hope marriage ain't gonna change my dogg.
Post by: Doc on June 21, 2007, 09:56:51 pm
I'd say the providing a bizzare and almost unique case study makes it count hardcore.
Title: Re: 21 June 2007 - I damn hope marriage ain't gonna change my dogg.
Post by: linnea on June 21, 2007, 10:52:01 pm
I for one, appreciate an intact skull.  Eviscerations, amputations, meh - whatever.  Avulsed brain tissue = "HHHH-U-URRGGHHHHH"

can for mention of avulsion. It's part of the handy mnemonic DCAP-BTLS!
Title: Re: 21 June 2007 - I damn hope marriage ain't gonna change my dogg.
Post by: V-Adore on June 22, 2007, 08:20:35 pm
I suppose now would be a bad time to mention Mintiest Brain Ever.
Title: Re: 21 June 2007 - I damn hope marriage ain't gonna change my dogg.
Post by: linnea on June 22, 2007, 08:37:28 pm
I suppose now would be a bad time to mention Mintiest Brain Ever.

V? Can you please put that in context? I tried Googling it and didn't get the reference.
Title: Re: 21 June 2007 - I damn hope marriage ain't gonna change my dogg.
Post by: V-Adore on June 22, 2007, 08:43:18 pm
V? Can you please put that in context? I tried Googling it and didn't get the reference.

The context probably isn't Googleable, really. Long story short: when I was doing Neuroanatomy at OSU, one of the brains in the lab had been preserved with something menthol-like, so it smelled very much like mint -- wintergreen, perversely enough. The lab would be filled with the usual alcohol-formalin smell, and there would be this preserved human brain which smelled like a Life-Saver dunked in rubbing alcohol. It was eerie.