The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: Doc on June 22, 2007, 08:46:40 am

Title: Such Drama
Post by: Doc on June 22, 2007, 08:46:40 am
This (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHjFxJVeCQs) probably isn't new to some of you but goddamn I cannot stop laughing every time I see it.
Title: Re: Such Drama
Post by: KeithHernandez on June 22, 2007, 09:05:04 am
I actually saw that for the first time earlier today.  Hilarious.
Title: Re: Such Drama
Post by: AugustWest on June 22, 2007, 05:15:28 pm
Dunt dunt DUUUUUUUUUUHHHHH!!!
Title: Re: Such Drama
Post by: theinevitable on June 22, 2007, 06:05:26 pm
AAHHHHH!
Title: Re: Such Drama
Post by: Golfhaus on June 22, 2007, 07:23:41 pm
Oh, man. I needed THAT.

Title: Re: Such Drama
Post by: pmcd9 on June 22, 2007, 07:54:04 pm
Love it.
Title: Re: Such Drama
Post by: V-Adore on June 22, 2007, 08:24:16 pm
Cliffhanger!
Title: Re: Such Drama
Post by: linnea on June 22, 2007, 08:38:19 pm
HEE!!! I was afraid to click on it cuz I'm back in the land of the Shitty Intarwub Connection but it was very short and TOTALLY worth it. Yay!
Title: Re: Such Drama
Post by: side_show on June 23, 2007, 03:30:22 am
Oh man, I found that one a couple days ago and I've watched it so many times.  It reminds me of this one  (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcxhOGyrCtI) - which is also very cute.  linnea you will like this one.
Title: Re: Such Drama
Post by: Lister on June 23, 2007, 05:51:19 am
Someone in this room... (http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/9405/murdererdp5.gif)

CURSES! (http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/3736/cursesfh9.gif)

Thank you, Internet.
Title: Re: Such Drama
Post by: Doc on June 23, 2007, 07:26:05 am
Bless you Lister, as soon as I saw that little guy I thought he needed an evil mustache and the internet doth provide.
Title: Re: Such Drama
Post by: KeithHernandez on June 23, 2007, 09:52:21 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bt6K521o3Y&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ewithleather%2Ecom%2Fpost%2Ephtml%3Fpk%3D3181


Must see.
Title: Re: Such Drama
Post by: Alternate on June 23, 2007, 10:29:33 am
I made all my housemates watch the prairie dog video.  I built it up so much that the video was not funny to them, but the fact that I couldn't stop laughing about it became second-hand hilarious.
Title: Re: Such Drama
Post by: Nabubrush on June 23, 2007, 11:39:39 pm
As big as the internet is, it is always surprising to me how low the bar is set.
Title: Re: Such Drama
Post by: jough on June 25, 2007, 11:45:00 pm
Man, I need to make me some more YouTube videos.  People will apparently watch ANYTHING.
Title: Re: Such Drama
Post by: CortJstr on June 25, 2007, 11:57:27 pm
Man, I need to make me some more YouTube videos.  People will apparently watch ANYTHING.

Quote from: jough
They're GREAT!
Title: Re: Such Drama
Post by: side_show on June 25, 2007, 11:59:43 pm
As big as the internet is, it is always surprising to me how low the bar is set.

The internet is basically cute animals and extremely dirty porno.  Everything leans toward one of these.
Title: Re: Such Drama
Post by: jough on June 26, 2007, 12:06:43 am
Cort: Were you trying to talk some smack with that quote?  I don't even know the context.

What are great?
Title: Re: Such Drama
Post by: linnea on June 26, 2007, 12:26:24 am
I love youtube, I just keep watching more Leslie Hall videos. Can't wait to get back to the land of broadband.
Title: Re: Such Drama
Post by: CortJstr on June 26, 2007, 01:13:22 am
Cort: Were you trying to talk some smack with that quote?  I don't even know the context.

What are great?

Sorry for the lack of context, I was attempting to reference the Nutri-Grain video.
Title: Re: Such Drama
Post by: jaydub on June 26, 2007, 02:48:36 am
Cort: Were you trying to talk some smack with that quote?  I don't even know the context.

What are great?

I had assumed it was  From the Finnish (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=03222007)...
Title: Re: Such Drama
Post by: Doc on June 26, 2007, 02:56:31 am
Personally I was envisaging Jough as Tony the Tiger.
Title: Re: Such Drama
Post by: jough on June 27, 2007, 04:53:36 am
That's because it was I FEEL great not "they're great."

:P
Title: Re: Such Drama
Post by: CortJstr on June 27, 2007, 01:06:16 pm
That's because it was I FEEL great not "they're great."

:P

Blast!
Title: Re: Such Drama
Post by: side_show on June 27, 2007, 04:45:16 pm
The Venn diagram of the internet has 'furries' at the intersection of these two things.

See... I tried to avoid mentioning furries, bestiality, etc., because... no.  Just, no.