The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: linnea on June 25, 2007, 01:06:18 am

Title: 24 June '07 - CLUMSIEST "ROOKIE BREAST MAN" EUPHEMISM
Post by: linnea on June 25, 2007, 01:06:18 am
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=06252007

This was tooooo difficult, choosing a title for this one. Heh!
Title: Re: 24 June '07 - CLUMSIEST "ROOKIE BREAST MAN" EUPHEMISM
Post by: MattFish on June 25, 2007, 02:12:44 am
CHILI MELONS!

I think my favorite parts of this are:

1. deciding whether that's supposed to be blur or faux-3D dropshadow in the photo (you know, like a hologram),
2. "Page 5", and
3. "Observed Occupation" being left blank.
Title: Re: 24 June '07 - CLUMSIEST "ROOKIE BREAST MAN" EUPHEMISM
Post by: Doc on June 25, 2007, 03:37:42 am
Definite 3D, Ray is in front of a 3D McDonalds.

Chilli melons to go with the Rad Chillis? I think I see a theme emerging.
Title: Re: 24 June '07 - CLUMSIEST "ROOKIE BREAST MAN" EUPHEMISM
Post by: melack on June 25, 2007, 05:05:24 am
Yeah, I was just gonna mention that. Chili-melons intersects way too much with rad chilis. Think of a new phrase for breasts, Ray. How is a dude supposed to enjoy a good motorboat when all he can think of his rad chilis?
Title: Re: 24 June '07 - CLUMSIEST "ROOKIE BREAST MAN" EUPHEMISM
Post by: dejavroom on June 25, 2007, 12:08:50 pm
'tell you the truth I enjoyed the ALT-text more in this one than the actual strip. SO Ray... So we're done with that marrying thing, is that it? Good. It couldn't be over faster.
Title: Re: 24 June '07 - CLUMSIEST "ROOKIE BREAST MAN" EUPHEMISM
Post by: wombat on June 25, 2007, 12:50:19 pm
If Teodor would make baseball cards for everyone I would totally buy a set of those suckers.
Title: Re: 24 June '07 - CLUMSIEST "ROOKIE BREAST MAN" EUPHEMISM
Post by: CortJstr on June 25, 2007, 01:20:55 pm
I definitely saw it as a hologram. Which is pretty impressive to do just at home.

They whole chilimelons/rad chilis connection  has left me with some mental images that I really didn't need. Whatever happened to ruuuude titties?
Title: Re: 24 June '07 - CLUMSIEST "ROOKIE BREAST MAN" EUPHEMISM
Post by: Ruta Bagas on June 25, 2007, 01:33:29 pm
Chili melon is delicious.
Title: Re: 24 June '07 - CLUMSIEST "ROOKIE BREAST MAN" EUPHEMISM
Post by: littlefallsmets on June 25, 2007, 04:42:33 pm
The alive stuffed animal descends into crueltry against his friend when bored with this lucrative assignment.
Title: Re: 24 June '07 - CLUMSIEST "ROOKIE BREAST MAN" EUPHEMISM
Post by: V-Adore on June 25, 2007, 05:59:47 pm
I'm a big fan of Ray's explanation of WiFi. Yes, Ray, it really is just computers in an area.
Title: Re: 24 June '07 - CLUMSIEST "ROOKIE BREAST MAN" EUPHEMISM
Post by: jough on June 26, 2007, 12:37:29 am
Isn't WiFi really a series of tubes?
Title: Re: 24 June '07 - CLUMSIEST "ROOKIE BREAST MAN" EUPHEMISM
Post by: oball on June 26, 2007, 01:26:24 am
Invisible tubes!
Title: Re: 24 June '07 - CLUMSIEST "ROOKIE BREAST MAN" EUPHEMISM
Post by: pmcd9 on June 26, 2007, 09:48:12 pm
It's vacuum.