The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Limmo on June 26, 2007, 03:37:12 pm

Title: Achewood Town Newsletter, June 2007
Post by: Limmo on June 26, 2007, 03:37:12 pm
For a minute, I was upset by the glaring continuity error with Roast Beef's last name, until it occurred to me that it's a misprint in the newsletter ( oh shit Molly they fucked up our announcement I'm so sorry baby this is causing me hell of indigestion ) and not Onstad losing brain cells from the stress of providing for his dog. 
Title: Re: Achewood Town Newsletter, June 2007
Post by: CortJstr on June 26, 2007, 04:15:49 pm
Will Ray ever run out of George Clooney related quizzes?


A: No.
Title: Re: Achewood Town Newsletter, June 2007
Post by: linnea on June 26, 2007, 07:14:14 pm
Oooh... damn, Limmo! Good eye. I didn't even catch that when I skimmed the newsletter. I hate moving -- I had better get back to it, since my lunch break is over. :( Please... someone spare me from this misery.