The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => History => Topic started by: ImpyChick on June 26, 2007, 06:29:54 pm
-
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19438161/
Crazy stuff!
-
Good thing all this malfeasance is in the past.
-
From Wild Bill Donovan on, it's been an interesting ride. Surprising how much of the info has seen the light of day already, but having it collectively released ought to tell some history.
Me, I'm lamenting the disappearance of J. Edgar's legendary files. Now those would've show a sordid something.
Man... From what little I've read about the man, seeing his files would probably drive the reader insane. I'm sure there are some cards that the CIA will keep close to its vest.
Good thing all this malfeasance is in the past.
That's what keeps me up at night. The crap that still goes on covertly.
-
My favourite CIA rumour was that they were responsible (indirectly) for removing Gough Whitlam from power because they weren't sure if he'd renew the rental of one of their military bases.
-
Everyone already knows our government is made of lying cocksuckers.
-
I've read somewhere that they're also made of sausage.
-
I've read somewhere that they're also made of sausage.
No! Soylent green is people!
-
You guys know about Animal Farm, right?
Really?
http://film.guardian.co.uk/features/featurepages/0,,908925,00.html (http://film.guardian.co.uk/features/featurepages/0,,908925,00.html)
-
they did a similar thing where they organized exhibitions of american abstract art in Europe-- the point being, you know, "look, here's some of that crazy art you frenchies love so much. Think those commie bastards would let you get away with this?"