The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Nabubrush on June 29, 2007, 07:51:14 pm

Title: Asherdan! Wooo-HOOOO!
Post by: Nabubrush on June 29, 2007, 07:51:14 pm
Hey buddy, have you a happy birthday there with the family and all that - I didn't see another thread for this.

Hope this isn't too disappointing.
Title: Re: Asherdan! Wooo-HOOOO!
Post by: Drygioni on June 29, 2007, 08:37:43 pm
Happy birthday, mate. I fully hope you go to sleep tonight with a deep sense of satisfaction and happiness at the day's events.
Title: Re: Asherdan! Wooo-HOOOO!
Post by: V-Adore on June 29, 2007, 08:52:47 pm
Happy birthday, Ash. May all be sweetness and light, even poor teething Asherbaby.
Title: Re: Asherdan! Wooo-HOOOO!
Post by: Nabubrush on June 29, 2007, 09:04:49 pm
And by "hope this isn't too disappointing" I meant my post, not this thread or your birthday in general - that would be setting the bar pretty fricking low.
Title: Re: Asherdan! Wooo-HOOOO!
Post by: wombat on June 29, 2007, 09:18:55 pm
Cake!
Title: Re: Asherdan! Wooo-HOOOO!
Post by: pmcd9 on June 29, 2007, 10:11:19 pm
Happy Birthday Asherdan.
Title: Re: Asherdan! Wooo-HOOOO!
Post by: KeithHernandez on June 29, 2007, 10:12:52 pm
Indeed.  Have a good one.
Title: Re: Asherdan! Wooo-HOOOO!
Post by: smick on June 29, 2007, 10:29:19 pm
Congrats and Good Luck!
Title: Re: Asherdan! Wooo-HOOOO!
Post by: jaydub on June 30, 2007, 12:31:09 am
Ah, for a Friday birthday.  Enjoy!
Title: Re: Asherdan! Wooo-HOOOO!
Post by: RMJ12345 on June 30, 2007, 01:13:00 am
Happy birthday!
Title: Re: Asherdan! Wooo-HOOOO!
Post by: theinevitable on June 30, 2007, 01:40:01 am
happy birthday!
Title: Re: Asherdan! Wooo-HOOOO!
Post by: Doc on June 30, 2007, 02:54:02 am
Wooo!
Slip in your dance mix and get your party on A-man.
Title: Re: Asherdan! Wooo-HOOOO!
Post by: littlefallsmets on June 30, 2007, 06:09:21 am
I was going to send The Fresh Prince over to your place to wish you the best but...

It would descend into an Abbot and Costello skit pretty quickly.

"Happy birfday!"

"Ex... cuse me?"

"It's your birfday isn't it?"

"Uhm."

"Aren't you the birfday boy?"

"...what's a birf?"

"It's... y'know... when you're born."

"Birf?"

"BIRFDAY! BUUUUUURFDAY! BIRFDAY!"

"Oh... oh! Oh! No, you got the wrong house. Biff lives next door."

Happy birthday.

Be happy I do not have the resources to send you rappers, in the very least.
Title: Re: Asherdan! Wooo-HOOOO!
Post by: side_show on June 30, 2007, 02:26:49 pm
You are the Ash of Dans.  Happy birthday. 

We all know you're secretly celebrating with all the assbar folk anyway.  Retardo loves you anyway.
Title: Re: Asherdan! Wooo-HOOOO!
Post by: AugustWest on June 30, 2007, 11:12:18 pm
Happy belated birthday!
Title: Re: Asherdan! Wooo-HOOOO!
Post by: Nabubrush on July 01, 2007, 01:52:04 am
Happy belated birthday!

Sure, party it up with Jough and show up late. We were here for Asherdan, dammit. I hope you're happy - he cried all night waiting for you.
Title: Re: Asherdan! Wooo-HOOOO!
Post by: linnea on July 01, 2007, 10:32:05 pm
Ash, you are truly a gentleman and a scholar. I apologize for the belated birthday wishes, but I hope you had a wonderful day. I also love the new birthday cake avatar FTW.