The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: Limmo on June 30, 2007, 05:23:44 am

Title: Ratatouille
Post by: Limmo on June 30, 2007, 05:23:44 am
It is awesome.  Go see it now.
Title: Re: Ratatouille
Post by: theinevitable on June 30, 2007, 05:48:01 am
I am really really mad. My friends went to see it. No one called me.

My friend mentioned "some people might go see a movie tomorrow," and apparently thought that this constituted inviting me. He was waiting for me to call him.

WTF. I heard it was good. I will see it soon.
Title: Re: Ratatouille
Post by: pmcd9 on June 30, 2007, 09:31:57 am
I shall see it tomorrow.  This I vow.
Title: Re: Ratatouille
Post by: wombat on June 30, 2007, 02:40:54 pm
Hooray for rats! (http://channels.isp.netscape.com/celebrity/story.jsp?idq=/ff/story/0001/20070625/1458984489.htm)
Title: Re: Ratatouille
Post by: littlefallsmets on June 30, 2007, 03:17:26 pm
I'm seein' SICKO before I see anything else, no offense to the fine people at the Pix.
Title: Re: Ratatouille
Post by: pmcd9 on June 30, 2007, 06:11:28 pm
I'm seein' SICKO before I see anything else, no offense to the fine people at the Pix.

Double Header!!!
Title: Re: Ratatouille
Post by: pmcd9 on July 01, 2007, 03:37:56 am
Double Header!!!

That was meant to read Double Feature.  And... Success.  Both movies are quite moving and entertaining.