The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: DanSC on July 10, 2007, 06:02:32 am
-
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=07102007
ray is so bad at PLEASE, DO NOT MENTION THAT HERE
-
How many times have we seen an actual human face before in Achewood?
Also - Isn't "cat's cradle of Cat 5" a bit too geeky a joke for an evening news program?
-
Well, let's see, disregarding guest strips... there's Steven the waiter... we've seen Robert Smith, George Michael, probably some other celebrity-type guys... should they count?
Is Cartilage Head human?
(Is it a problem that this human news reporter knows Ray?)
-
today's strip seems funnier than it should be, or maybe it's just me being cranky and cringing at the story arc.
-
Also - Isn't "cat's cradle of Cat 5" a bit too geeky a joke for an evening news program?
Agreed. FAIL
(http://chiaroscu.ro/skeletor.jpg)
-
How many times have we seen an actual human face before in Achewood?
Dunno, but I hope we don't see many more if they are going to be this creepy.
-
Ray really isn't very good at cat macros, although I guess that shouldn't surprise anyone.
-
Shouldn't cats make lolpeople instead?
-
Shouldn't cats make lolpeople instead?
I'M IN UR TV
COMMENDING UR JEFF BECK ALBUM
I'M IN UR VOICE MAIL
MAKING SEVEN MEAN DELETE
-
Shouldn't cats make lolpeople instead?
IM IN UR LITTERBOX
CLEANIN UR POOP
-
lolmans, perhaps.
-
Why is the second Achewood macro called "fake" by Ray. How can an lolcat be fake if there is a cat and some sort of phrase in block lettering?
-
It's always a dangerous thing, when Ray is actually trying.
-
I believe he is referring to the intent. He is intentionally making a poor lolcat in order to make a joke about PLEASE, DO NOT MENTION THAT HERE. Then there are these people (http://community.livejournal.com/cat_macros/2312469.html). The horror.
-
ahhhh! (http://community.livejournal.com/cat_macros/tag/asswipe)
-
ahhhh! (http://community.livejournal.com/cat_macros/tag/asswipe)
DUDE, WARNING PLEASE. I need to go poke out my eyeballs.
-
DUDE, WARNING PLEASE. I need to go poke out my eyeballs.
But it's not like it's NSFW... it's just horrible, that's all. Horrible.
-
ahhhh! (http://community.livejournal.com/cat_macros/tag/asswipe)
Boo to that.
-
ahhhh! (http://community.livejournal.com/cat_macros/tag/asswipe)
What bothers me is that the dude apparently rubbed something brown in the area. You know, for emphasis.
-
(http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/4876/autauxkp6.gif)
-
I really like how according to TOUAMB, the entire "Laugh out Loud" Cat concept has been reduced to the "I'm on your (blank), (blanking) your (blank)"
-
I really like how according to TOUAMB, the entire "Laugh out Loud" Cat concept has been reduced to the "I'm on your (blank), (blanking) your (blank)"
It ain't just us (http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts/generic/9505/action/).
-
(http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/4876/autauxkp6.gif)
Good night, everybody!
-
I'M IN UR TV
COMMENDING UR JEFF BECK ALBUM
I'M IN UR VOICE MAIL
MAKING SEVEN MEAN DELETE
ftw