The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Bobby Isosceles on July 12, 2007, 02:12:00 am
-
http://achewood.com/index.php?date=07122007 (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=07122007)
I note with some dismay that Roast Beef banging the ***** chick, however, is more explicit.
MOVEMENT FOR G-RATED ACHEWOOD.
-
Man, you don't need to bring up religious figures or pooping when your lady is talking about sexin'. Think before choosing your metaphor.
-
The talking cat tries his best to be a good lover.
He tries and tries.
-
You little, low people arent worth the poop it would take to lay a big old cleveland steamer on y'all
Also:
Onstad contravenes Achewood charter
Livestock raping dwarf caught in act; experts expect discrimination defence
Refinance your mortgage today
-
Whoa, does Molly's head always look that funny? Weird. Her ears seem like they're in the wrong place. Are her ears usually covered up by her hair? I don't think I've ever seen her with a ponytail at that angle.
Also: Beef's lanky legs stickin' out of the blanket is hilarious. Cashing one's ticket too soon is never a good idea.
I always kinda figured that Molly would be a ride 'em cowgirl sort. I would not call this one G-rated. I think that Onstad did it pretty tastefully. I like this strip a lot.
-
He he he. They're DOIN' IT!
-
http://achewood.com/index.php?date=07122007 (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=07122007)
I note with some dismay that Roast Beef banging the ##### chick, however, is more explicit.
MOVEMENT FOR G-RATED ACHEWOOD.
I guess Bobby forgot to read the alt-text.
**EDIT: Since when does Molly use Rod Huggins terms of endearment? "Sugar brains" sounds like something Rod would say.
-
Yeah, Molly is drawn all weird. She also has a widow's peak.
-
Yeah, Molly is drawn all weird. She also has a widow's peak.
Oh god...Talk about nightmarish. Ugh. Isn't she supposed to have bangs/fringe? Why did he draw her so Huggins-esque? That can't be Huggins...could it??
-
Molly's hair...is weird. In way I can't articulate.
-
The hair is disturbing. Also, she has hell of cleavage.
FACT: The platypus lacks teets and secretes milk from its pores that collects in folds of skin for its young to drink.
-
IM ON YOUR COWCH
fuck*ng UR FEEYONSAY
-
OMG, Molly looks like Showbiz. Someone needs to tell her not to wear her hair that way.
That's a really good rule, though.
-
THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED TO ME (don't worry, not going to be graphic in any capacity).
My girlfriend was, much like Molly, feeling rather frisky. In this case, the movie in the background was "Elektra" -- which is a horrible, horrible movie but hey, who's going to change the channel when you're being amorous.
One of the supporting characters of this movie is Terence Stamp (aka General Zod). It just so happens that my girlfriend is related to Terence Stamp (great-niece).
Now I'm not going to say that she looks like General Zod. I will say that there are certain, shall we say, "Stamp Features" that one notices when one is aware that the two are related.
So there I am with her. And General Zod in the background. And I'm in the know, so my mind is quickly correlated features and detecting similarities that I really didn't want to detect or correlate.
With every passing moment she becomes more and more Zod-like.
The visceral, fear-based part of my brain realizes: I am cuddling with General Zod.
I had to stop. She takes one look at the screen, realizes the look of horror on my face and starts laughing.
She knows.
-
So, did she make you kneel before her?
-
So, did she make you kneel before her?
Per recent request all my stories are PG rated.
Zach Morris and Kelly Kapowski.
Move along now.
Nothing to see here.
-
Heh.
Maximum cuddles with General Zod.
-
Well we've all lost a little something today -- gained something too. In years to come, I think we'll all remember where we were, what we were doing, and make note of the ways, big and small that our lives were changed.
-
Well we've all lost a little something today -- gained something too. In years to come, I think we'll all remember where we were, what we were doing, and make note of the ways, big and small that our lives were changed.
non sequitur:
MODOK!
-
Terence Stamp will alwas be The Limey to me.
-
(http://www.themovieblog.com/archives/Kneel-Before-Zod.jpg)
-
http://achewood.com/index.php?date=07122007 (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=07122007)
I note with some dismay that Roast Beef banging the ##### chick, however, is more explicit.
MOVEMENT FOR G-RATED ACHEWOOD.
Your sexual activities are poorly conveyed.
NOW moving on to more pressing matters... The otter knows wicked dance moves: http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=LClXK59VP0Q (http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=LClXK59VP0Q)
-
Comic good, thread better.
It's nice to have you around more regularly Bobby.
-
OK, sorry for the thread necromancy, but I just noticed the pun/reference in Beef's "somethin' awful on the News," and it made this strip even better. Not only does it namecheck the birthplace of the image macro, but it adds a delicious setup to the last panel (if only Beef knew in what sense Something Awful was on the TV).
Rephrased for concision: "lulz!"
-
No one should apologize for thread necromancy, just do it (http://touamb.com/index.php/topic,2.msg97202.html#msg97202)