The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: Bobby Isosceles on July 12, 2007, 04:02:31 pm

Title: Caption This
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on July 12, 2007, 04:02:31 pm
(http://libramonkee.com/pics/interwebs/funneh/hotdoggirl.jpg)
Title: Re: Caption This
Post by: side_show on July 12, 2007, 05:37:38 pm
Durr!  I have a growth on my face!  Durr!  Mommy says I'm beautiful.  Ahla, la, la!  *drools* Ah la la!  Ha ha! Durr!
Title: Re: Caption This
Post by: littlefallsmets on July 12, 2007, 05:58:13 pm
After a few months of feeling sorry for himself, Gene Simons took his accidental sex change operation in a healthy stride.
Title: Re: Caption This
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on July 12, 2007, 06:35:00 pm
The mutated giant penguins, free from captivity, took a perverse delight in the reversal of roles.
Title: Re: Caption This
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on July 12, 2007, 06:37:27 pm
Having convinced the gullible lady that she was to be the next Virgin Mary, the poltergeists decided to see if she'd buy the concept of Immaculate Fellatio.
Title: Re: Caption This
Post by: AugustWest on July 12, 2007, 09:00:31 pm
Tammy auditions for a role at Sea World.
Title: Re: Caption This
Post by: Drygioni on July 12, 2007, 09:54:44 pm
'Self-Operated Colonic Irrigation 2 Go' was already beginning to seem like a bad idea.
Title: Re: Caption This
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on July 12, 2007, 10:59:38 pm
The seal overlords smiled in perfect victory. The war had been long, but now at this moment nothing mattered. Nothing but the human covered in mustard.
Title: Re: Caption This
Post by: side_show on July 13, 2007, 01:12:20 am
Invisible Coprophilia fetish with hot-dog coloured condoms.  Footage at 10.
Title: Re: Caption This
Post by: Doc on July 13, 2007, 12:08:34 pm
Arf Arf Arf
Title: Re: Caption This
Post by: jaydub on July 13, 2007, 04:33:24 pm
I keep trying for a caption, but I find the image so nauseating that my creative capacities are extinguished.  Ew.
Title: Re: Caption This
Post by: Golfhaus on July 14, 2007, 03:09:21 am
Nauseating? Or... arousing?
Title: Re: Caption This
Post by: linnea on July 14, 2007, 05:38:08 am
I keep trying for a caption, but I find the image so nauseating that my creative capacities are extinguished.  Ew.

QFT. Bobby, where the fuck do you find these things? There's gotta be better pictures out there to caption.
Title: Re: Caption This
Post by: Nabubrush on July 14, 2007, 03:23:30 pm
QFT. Bobby, where the fuck do you find these things? There's gotta be better pictures out there to caption.

Isn't it ironic?
Title: Re: Caption This
Post by: pmcd9 on July 14, 2007, 03:35:02 pm
What is this FARK?
Title: Re: Caption This
Post by: Doc on July 14, 2007, 03:44:39 pm
fark.com
'It's not news, it's fark.'

Basically a news aggregator with a comment section.
An angry, angry comment section.
Title: Re: Caption This
Post by: Nabubrush on July 14, 2007, 04:38:51 pm
What is this FARK?
What is this, MetaFilter?
Title: Re: Caption This
Post by: pmcd9 on July 14, 2007, 05:38:58 pm
What is this FARK?

What is this, FARK?

Sorry, fixed that.

Title: Re: Caption This
Post by: theinevitable on July 14, 2007, 08:12:46 pm
I feel that my life is better for never having seen Fark.

at the same time, I used to say that about things which are awesome when I was kind of straightedge? So, maybe I'm missing out.

(not sure what the connection is here. Maybe that both Alcohol and Fark kind of scream "this is poison, do not put this in your body!" at me.)
Title: Re: Caption This
Post by: AugustWest on July 15, 2007, 02:26:59 am
Ohferchrissake.  It's a website, just go look at it.   If you don't like it, don't go back.  I find the comments a pretty interesting cross-section of the web.
Title: Re: Caption This
Post by: Nabubrush on July 15, 2007, 02:33:28 am
I feel that my life is better for never having seen Fark.

You aren't even of drinking age; you don't have enough perspective to say something like that. It's not equivalent to advocating genocide or running a white slavery ring.
Title: Re: Caption This
Post by: Doc on July 15, 2007, 03:25:47 am
What is this, FARK?

Sorry, fixed that.



My brain didn't even twig that we were in a different thread than the one that originally referenced fark, too many tabs open.

Inev: Go read some fark, it'll teach you that anyone arguing politics is basically a loud-mouthed asshole.
Title: Re: Caption This
Post by: jough on July 15, 2007, 02:17:57 pm
There was a dude who came to this party last night wearing camo shorts and a t-shirt that said "Fuck France" with a little red beret hanging over the first F.  There was also a dude there from France.  I made it my mission to bring those two together.

Anyway, eventually when everyone was drunk enough the t-shirter admitted to having never been to France, and had nothing against the French people, but that he hated their politics.  I made some snarky remark about Americans having little to be proud of regarding our recent politics, then the dude called me "Michael Moore" and then his brother passed out on the deck and had to be carried home so that pretty much ended our engaging political debate.

Oh, and my caption "im cuverd in musturd eating ur hott dawg"

That's right motherfucker, I went LOLCAT on your ass.