The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: linnea on July 13, 2007, 04:46:30 am

Title: Friday, July 13, 2007 - A fireman locked in an ice cream factory overnight
Post by: linnea on July 13, 2007, 04:46:30 am
http://achewood.com/index.php?date=07132007

Heh. Philippe finally gets his own Topps! card. We all knew that he is a Hugs Man.

No Judas Priest Friday, I guess.
Title: Re: Friday, July 13, 2007 - A fireman locked in an ice cream factory overnight
Post by: littlefallsmets on July 13, 2007, 04:57:08 am
A baseball card of Philippe is the exact quantum opposite of Judas Priest Friday and...

Therefore, it is the equal OF a Judas Priest Friday.

Don't blame me, it's science.
Title: Re: Friday, July 13, 2007 - A fireman locked in an ice cream factory overnight
Post by: theinevitable on July 13, 2007, 05:40:34 am
man, I think I am a hugs man.
Title: Re: Friday, July 13, 2007 - A fireman locked in an ice cream factory overnight
Post by: wombat on July 13, 2007, 12:34:32 pm
So worth finally dragging myself out of bed for.  Thank you Mr Onstad.

I would also definitely vote for dorks.
Title: Re: Friday, July 13, 2007 - A fireman locked in an ice cream factory overnight
Post by: mrchee on July 13, 2007, 03:28:53 pm
Identifying as a Hugs Man: a way to appear sensitive to girls while in fact craving the feel of warm bubbies squashed against one's chest.

Carries risk of man titty exposure.  Worth it to some, but far from all
Title: Re: Friday, July 13, 2007 - A fireman locked in an ice cream factory overnight
Post by: jaydub on July 13, 2007, 04:29:57 pm
Identifying as a Hugs Man: a way to appear sensitive to girls while in fact craving the feel of warm bubbies squashed against one's chest.

Curse you for betraying the secret!
Title: Re: Friday, July 13, 2007 - A fireman locked in an ice cream factory overnight
Post by: CortJstr on July 13, 2007, 04:36:30 pm
Carries risk of man titty exposure.  Worth it to some, but far from all

No hugs for you (http://www.insidepulse.com/columnImages2007a/image42018.jpg).
Title: Re: Friday, July 13, 2007 - A fireman locked in an ice cream factory overnight
Post by: mrchee on July 13, 2007, 10:10:04 pm
damn you all i dont want any cans
Title: Re: Friday, July 13, 2007 - A fireman locked in an ice cream factory overnight
Post by: jaydub on July 13, 2007, 10:18:21 pm
I think A-CAP is beating you in negative cannage these days, mrchee.
Title: Re: Friday, July 13, 2007 - A fireman locked in an ice cream factory overnight
Post by: pmcd9 on July 13, 2007, 11:58:37 pm
I think A-CAP is beating you in negative cannage these days, mrchee.

You gotta try harder.  Troll harder.

I like that mrchee is like the board's own friendly little troll.  He's Oscar the Grouch of TOUAMB.
Title: Re: Friday, July 13, 2007 - A fireman locked in an ice cream factory overnight
Post by: RMJ12345 on July 14, 2007, 12:58:06 am
You gotta try harder.  Troll harder.

I like that mrchee is like the board's own friendly little troll.  He's Oscar the Grouch of TOUAMB.

Prompted by this, I went back and read a few pages of chee's last post. He's pretty hilarious.
Title: Re: Friday, July 13, 2007 - A fireman locked in an ice cream factory overnight
Post by: Doc on July 14, 2007, 03:51:04 am
No hugs for you (http://www.insidepulse.com/columnImages2007a/image42018.jpg).
I'll see you, and raise you (http://www.fightclubquote.com/images/bob-fight-club.jpg).


mrchee trolls? I thought the dude just didn't like getting cans? If there has been actual trolling it is far too polite to register on my radar. But then I read alot of Fark.
Title: Re: Friday, July 13, 2007 - A fireman locked in an ice cream factory overnight
Post by: mrchee on July 14, 2007, 05:41:03 am
I dont troll, unless by trolling you mean "hate sycophantic chuckleheads"

Jough, in his eminent stankiness took away my negative 60 or so cans.  Now I have positive cans.

I am a man yet I have cans
Title: Re: Friday, July 13, 2007 - A fireman locked in an ice cream factory overnight
Post by: Doc on July 15, 2007, 06:59:41 am
I only just noticed that all the backgrounds for these cards are burger joints.
Interesting theme.
Title: Re: Friday, July 13, 2007 - A fireman locked in an ice cream factory overnight
Post by: jough on July 15, 2007, 02:39:07 pm
We're keeping Mr Chee can-neutral, people.  Don't make me have to do this with software.