The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: pmcd9 on July 15, 2007, 09:09:41 pm

Title: Lister, It's Your Birthday
Post by: pmcd9 on July 15, 2007, 09:09:41 pm
Happy Birthday Lister.
Title: Re: Lister, It's Your Birthday
Post by: V-Adore on July 15, 2007, 09:13:56 pm
We gon' party like it's your birthday!

Happy happy, dude.
Title: Re: Lister, It's Your Birthday
Post by: AugustWest on July 15, 2007, 09:16:16 pm
Let's all kill some microbes in honor of Lister's birthday!
Title: Re: Lister, It's Your Birthday
Post by: side_show on July 15, 2007, 09:36:30 pm
Alright, I had some yogurt.  Now what?

Anyway, happy birthday!
Title: Re: Lister, It's Your Birthday
Post by: theinevitable on July 15, 2007, 09:45:50 pm
happy birthday, you!
Title: Re: Lister, It's Your Birthday
Post by: wombat on July 15, 2007, 11:55:17 pm
Let's all kill some microbes in honor of Lister's birthday!

I've got some bleach and some Lysol, I'm ready to party!
Title: Re: Lister, It's Your Birthday
Post by: AlohaDawg on July 16, 2007, 01:00:26 am
For historical purposes, I think it should be carbolic acid, though.

Happy Birthday Lister.
Title: Re: Lister, It's Your Birthday
Post by: linnea on July 16, 2007, 02:04:13 am
I hope you have a great birthday, dude!

Do you have any special plans?
Title: Re: Lister, It's Your Birthday
Post by: KeithHernandez on July 16, 2007, 06:55:44 am
Happy Birthday, yo.
Title: Re: Lister, It's Your Birthday
Post by: Drygioni on July 16, 2007, 09:03:58 am
Hope your birthday was a garden of earthly delights, a billion Arabian nights. This is your life and you do what you want to do, this is your life and you spend it all.

Happy Birthday!
Title: Re: Lister, It's Your Birthday
Post by: Nabubrush on July 16, 2007, 12:48:26 pm
You are going to be shocked, but in honor of your birthday I had a number of adult beverages. Oh happy day, calloo callay!
Title: Re: Lister, It's Your Birthday
Post by: CortJstr on July 16, 2007, 12:53:10 pm
I tried to evolve a cat and turn an annoying guy into a hologram. No luck on either front.
Title: Re: Lister, It's Your Birthday
Post by: Doc on July 16, 2007, 01:14:55 pm
Happy smeggin' birthday L-man.
Title: Re: Lister, It's Your Birthday
Post by: linnea on July 16, 2007, 05:50:13 pm
You will be pleased to know that I celebrated your birthday last night with a lager-flavoured milkshake and a plate of vindaloo. Happy birthday!
Title: Re: Lister, It's Your Birthday
Post by: Lister on July 17, 2007, 10:03:31 am
Thanks, everyone -- I appreciate it.  I had a very boring birthday, unfortunately, but it was of my own choosing.  Just basically had dinner with friends and then came home today and had insomnia.

Rock.