The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Bobby Isosceles on July 16, 2007, 04:25:09 am

Title: 07/16/2007 - That ... sucks bro
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on July 16, 2007, 04:25:09 am
As does this comic. (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=07162007)


Though it does conjure images of Bro Rape. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zvTRQr7ns8)
Title: Re: 07/16/2007 - That ... sucks bro
Post by: littlefallsmets on July 16, 2007, 04:57:32 am
Two-thirds of the people I knew in college were less life-like than those shirt hosss.
Title: Re: 07/16/2007 - That ... sucks bro
Post by: linnea on July 16, 2007, 08:02:12 am
What the fuck was that video about? I thought that straight frat guys got it on with each other all the flippin' time!
Title: Re: 07/16/2007 - That ... sucks bro
Post by: Doc on July 16, 2007, 01:15:45 pm
Yeah, this one left me a bit cold. Maybe I need to be more exposed to fratboys to fully appreciate?
Title: Re: 07/16/2007 - That ... sucks bro
Post by: otter on July 16, 2007, 03:10:01 pm
As someone who's been witness to this exact conversation more than a few times, I thought this was pretty funny.  These mannequins were obviously doing keg-stands the night before their 8 am Policy class.  Or perhaps Econ.

I also like the pause for computation, like fratboy conversations can be generated algorithmically, and the 8Hz processor in the mannequin is almost but not quite fast enough.

(Additionally: Bobby, for bringing bro-rape to a larger audience, I have rocked your can.)
Title: Re: 07/16/2007 - That ... sucks bro
Post by: Hambone on July 17, 2007, 02:37:52 am
Would probably like this one better if it weren't basically a variation on that one "I'm a human!  This Jeff Beck album really cooks!" strip from several years back, which was a much better strip.  (One of my favorites...)