The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Victoria Waterfield on July 18, 2007, 04:52:35 am
-
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=07182007
Wait, what?
-
Curses! I was just typing a new topic and my computer crashed. You win, this time, Ms. Waterfield. Also, that is the correct title.
-
A guitar has to cost more than 600 bucks to be considered "fancy," Ray. And good luck fixing the broken body without severely compromising the sound.
-
600 dollars may indeed be class money, but this offense may go beyond that, I think.
-
He might need to make Beef famous for something good now, to counteract the PLEASE, DO NOT MENTION THAT HERE badness. Maybe put some funding behind one of Beef's homebrewed programs that put Google to shame.
-
So: French horn under a towel in the bathroom? What's up with that?
-
Is it somehow akin to playing the trumpet with one's cock?
-
I think my favorite thing about this strip is the implication that most of Ray's really serious transgressions involve him stepping on musical instruments.
-
Why can't I post a new topic in the Achewood section?
In light of this new comic (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=07192007) I kinda think that people are leaving things out and claiming to really care about them to get Ray to a) be more humble and mindful and b) get about six hundred dollars out of him. Don't leave shit you love on the floor and then get upset when people who are going about their daily activities step on it. Not that Ray shouldn't watch where he's going, but still. If it happens multiple times.
Connie does look genuinely heartbroken though.
-
In my circle, the appropriate contraction is "six-hunge", not hundo.