The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: dejavroom on July 19, 2007, 12:05:26 pm
-
Because this current "Ray stepping on instruments" run looks like a Coors Light-fueled idea...
-
Because this current "Ray stepping on instruments" run looks like a Coors Light-fueled idea...
ha ha no one voted or commented cause no one likes you
or maybe this board is full of vengeful argentinians
-
ah, that's cool, not caring is the gentlemen's sport these days, right? I almost didn't vote myself... >)
-
My vote is for the little green man that forces a pipe into Onstad's face and sparks it up for some quality time with the alive talking stuffed animals in his head.
-
Which substance gives us the best Achewoods?
Ink?
-
It's the wife-beating and alcoholism, clearly.
-
Bacon?
-
Bacon?
Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiit's bacon!
Damn you advertisers!
-
Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiit's bacon!
baconbaconbaconbaconbaconbaconbaconbaco nbaconbacon
-
baconbaconbaconbaconbaconbaconbaconbaco nbaconbacon
What's that say?! I can't reeeeeeaaad!
-
Bacon roll. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpCEHb7CdO0)
-
Bacon roll. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpCEHb7CdO0)
Man, the 80's sucked so hard.
-
Man, the 80's sucked so hard.
Paul, for some of us the 80s was all we had.
-
Bacon roll. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpCEHb7CdO0)
Please tell me that's another Rickroll. I'm clicking now.
**EDIT: Heh! Kenny Loggins singing, and some nubile young man dancing like there's ass in his ******.
Everybody wins.
-
Yes, see that's Kevin Bacon (and who I must assume is Kevin Bacon's body double) dancing up a storm in the extremely silly film Footlose. I just made up the Bacon Roll. Maybe this will bring a new level of stupidness to the six degrees of Kevin Bacon thing?
As for the poll, I voted for gin. Recent personal tests have shown that the promise of many gin-based drinks prompted me to do some excellent creative work, but that the consumption of many gin-based drinks only lead to talking a wee bit too freely and avoiding work all together the next day.
-
My favourite Lady swears by Bacon and Mayo rolls. And she wonders why I have trouble trusting her cooking.
That delightful mr. Bacon (and Mr. Bacon's stunt doubles) sure can dance up a storm. That said, if the whole 80's fad we seem to be enduring comes around with enough torq to make that sort of thing popular again I am officially quitting the human race.
-
Bourbon should have been an option.
-
Which substance gives us the best Achewoods?
Ink?
That would be a Wacom and Adobe Illustrator, hoss.
-
That would be a Wacom and Adobe Illustrator, hoss.
I know, but where's the humor in that?
-
the pot wins. and I have none (none, none) to mark the occasion (sad face).
-
That delightful mr. Bacon (and Mr. Bacon's stunt doubles) sure can dance up a storm.
I read an interview with Mr. Bacon in which he said that when he attends a wedding reception, inevitably the DJ plays "Footloose" and people form a circle around him, expecting him to dance insanely.
-
I read an interview with Mr. Bacon in which he said that when he attends a wedding reception, inevitably the DJ plays "Footloose" and people form a circle around him, expecting him to dance insanely.
Whatever keeps him from playing guitar (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nJa1yNfMYA&mode=related&search=) is ok in my book.
-
Whatever keeps him from playing guitar (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nJa1yNfMYA&mode=related&search=) is ok in my book.
Aw man, he's like a poor man's John Mellencamp. That was pretty hard to watch.
-
Isn't... John Mellancamp the poor man's John Mellancamp?
-
No, Mellencamp is a poor man's Bruce Springsteen.
-
Isn't... John Mellancamp the poor man's John Mellancamp?
John Mellencamp is the poor man's Johnny Cougar, friend.
-
Lets all just agree that Bacon Bros. is a poor
mans excuse for entertainment.
-
Lets all just agree that Bacon Bros. is a poor mans excuse for entertainment.
I saw the Bacon Brothers Band live at the Phoenix Film Festival a couple of years ago. I don't remember them being particularly bad... then again, I don't remember being particularly sober, either. It was of those afterparty deals in a big tent outside the cineplex with copious amounts of red wine and finger food.