The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: linnea on July 24, 2007, 01:28:59 am

Title: Happy Birthday to Judy!
Post by: linnea on July 24, 2007, 01:28:59 am
JudyIsADickSlap, happy birthday!!

I hope I'm not too late. It's only 7:29PM on your birthday (7/23) here in Colorado.

Title: Re: Happy Birthday to Judy!
Post by: littlefallsmets on July 24, 2007, 01:37:29 am
Hey Jude
don't make it bad
take your birthday
and make it better

Remember
Iggy Pop looks a good deal like Ellen Degeneres
and you can start
to make it better...

Happy birthday.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday to Judy!
Post by: Drygioni on July 24, 2007, 01:47:50 am
I hate to turn up to my own party too early, but it's 2.40 on the 24th where I am, so I thought better late then never and thank you all for your birthday wishes, both those made here and those pending. You're all awesome people.

I'm glad to say it was a good one. Added to the list of things I can currently 'do' is driving. Let's examine what I can do:

- Smoke
- Sex
- Buy a lottery ticket (I think)
- Join the armed forces
- Drive

So I can indulge in a substance harmful to myself and others, create life, win millions of pounds, be trusted with a firearm and the defence of a country (kill people legally), and propel a heavy, flammable object at speeds high enough to kill many, many people.

Yet, I cannot drink alcohol nor claim representation. It's a crime.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday to Judy!
Post by: wombat on July 24, 2007, 01:54:47 am
Not to say that I agree with the rules, but they do seem perfectly consistent. Obviously you're not yet considered mature enough to do all of those things while drunk.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday to Judy!
Post by: pmcd9 on July 24, 2007, 01:58:36 am
Judy are you 18?  I thought you were younger than that.

Happy birthday mate.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday to Judy!
Post by: Nabubrush on July 24, 2007, 02:09:50 am
Well, the important thing is that you can sex.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday to Judy!
Post by: V-Adore on July 24, 2007, 02:28:55 am
Rock on, Judy. Time to do some crazy-ass driving stunts.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday to Judy!
Post by: AugustWest on July 24, 2007, 04:05:57 am
Happy Birthday Mr. Newly Legal To Do Some Stuff.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday to Judy!
Post by: theinevitable on July 24, 2007, 04:29:11 am
yeah, wow, I thought you were a year younger. huh.

This reminds me of a segment from The Young Ones... they ask half a dozen teenagers what's on their mind, and every single one says "I can have... sexual intercourse... but I cannot drink in pubs!" or "I can die for my country, yet I cannot drink in pubs" or somesuch.

Happy birthday!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday to Judy!
Post by: linnea on July 24, 2007, 06:06:45 am
Judy, if I were there I'd buy you liquor till Tuesday next.

Happy birthday.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday to Judy!
Post by: Doc on July 24, 2007, 12:33:25 pm
Judy do be 17 (according to his bio anyway). In the commonwealth we screw and smoke (here you can't buy them till your 18 but smoking at 16 is fine last time I checked) and drive at a reasonable age.
Do your best to abuse these laws to your advantage Judy, on your birthday especially. Enjoy the fun stuff while it's still illegal, like voting, I guess.
Title: Re: Happy Birthday to Judy!
Post by: side_show on July 24, 2007, 07:55:52 pm
Oh, happy belated, sorry I missed the date.  I imagine you can now buy a gun too, so... please don't shoot me.  I have a legitimate excuse, I swear!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday to Judy!
Post by: robot_god on July 26, 2007, 03:09:59 am
Congratulations on your Special Day.  Impressive Birthday!
Title: Re: Happy Birthday to Judy!
Post by: jay-ell on July 28, 2007, 02:05:19 am
Sorry I missed it, but hope it was happy anyway. 

Am I the only one who keeps forgetting that Judy isn't older? 
Title: Re: Happy Birthday to Judy!
Post by: KeithHernandez on July 28, 2007, 03:01:57 am
Wow, I didn't post in here.  Hope it was good, Judy.