The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Victoria Waterfield on July 26, 2007, 05:31:52 am

Title: 26th July 2007 - Oh my goodness! How convenient!
Post by: Victoria Waterfield on July 26, 2007, 05:31:52 am
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=07262007

Ray steps on things, Lyle pisses on them.

This one is highly enjoyable.
Title: Re: 26th July 2007 - Oh my goodness! How convenient!
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on July 26, 2007, 05:39:46 am
I've wondered how Lyle affords his habit. I guess conning little otters is one way to make a living.

If only I could speak to the otters...
Title: Re: 26th July 2007 - Oh my goodness! How convenient!
Post by: wombat on July 26, 2007, 12:04:02 pm
Why does Lyle choose to write a children's book in such an old-fashioned style? I wouldn't think it was his sort of thing.    Is that just the only font they have lying around the house due to Mr Bear's influence, so he chooses to do something in keeping with it?

But, I do sympathize with the giraffe. A lot of things in my neighborhood are being turned into apartments for ungrateful people.
Title: Re: 26th July 2007 - Oh my goodness! How convenient!
Post by: Doc on July 26, 2007, 12:31:30 pm
Lyle is a classical kind of guy. Plus he has hazy memories of story books during his childhood and sees no reason why such things should change.
Title: Re: 26th July 2007 - Oh my goodness! How convenient!
Post by: littlefallsmets on July 26, 2007, 02:16:24 pm
At first, I didn't like the glasses?

And now the glasses make more sense than anything else in the world.

"Of course Lyle wears glasses like that" I say to myself "every wild drunk I've ever known ends up wearing those glasses when they get a little older... how could I have been such a fool?"
Title: Re: 26th July 2007 - Oh my goodness! How convenient!
Post by: V-Adore on July 26, 2007, 05:29:17 pm
I think Lyle may be disappointed in the number of dollar bills Philippe actually possesses. He would have been better off asking for nickels.

Nonetheless, I love the old-fashioned calligraphy. One day, Lyle, you will have Liquid Banjo and all that comes with it.
Title: Re: 26th July 2007 - Oh my goodness! How convenient!
Post by: wombat on July 26, 2007, 05:52:40 pm
Liquid Banjo would be a good name for a typeface.
Title: Re: 26th July 2007 - Oh my goodness! How convenient!
Post by: linnea on July 26, 2007, 06:12:01 pm
Man, the otter is getting conned out of his allowance money.

Title: Re: 26th July 2007 - Oh my goodness! How convenient!
Post by: Turbo Ninja on July 26, 2007, 06:28:38 pm
Some names certainly are...crimes.
Title: Re: 26th July 2007 - Oh my goodness! How convenient!
Post by: jaydub on July 26, 2007, 08:25:09 pm
I wonder if the vomit will rinse out of Teodor's keyboard.
Title: Re: 26th July 2007 - Oh my goodness! How convenient!
Post by: Golfhaus on July 26, 2007, 11:42:02 pm
I think Lyle may be disappointed in the number of dollar bills Philippe actually possesses. He would have been better off asking for nickels.

We know that he has at least seven. (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=06092005)
Title: Re: 26th July 2007 - Oh my goodness! How convenient!
Post by: linnea on July 28, 2007, 02:11:51 am
We know that he has at least seven. (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=06092005)

Plus all the money that he's gotten from Chris (http://philippesblog.blogspot.com/2006/10/i-got-buck.html), such as the Guess Jar (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=10202006).