The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: pmcd9 on July 30, 2007, 01:03:10 am
-
Hope you are having a happy one.
-
Wake him up and tell him Happy Birthday.
-
I will play Sega with Harrison Ford, Gimpson, that way you do not have to.
-
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
-
best wishes on this, your day of birth! I hope it is wonderful.
-
Have a happy, happy birthday, it's the best time of the year.
-
Gimpson is good people. I approve of his having a birthday.
-
Hit it like you live, G - hard and often! Give 'er the old western onion and make it cry! Other applicable cliches!
-
Happy birthday, Gimpson. Rock the casbah in a style of your choice.
-
Hey, thank you. It was a fairly boring one as these things go... Bought enough laminate flooring to do my whole house minus bedrooms, then went home to braised lamb with "lentil surprise" cooked by my lovely fiance.
As a gift to myself I signed up for the Scotch of the Quarter club at a local beer/wine/scotch shop. I'll get my first bottle (delivered to my doorstep!) in September.
Also, my age is now a power of two for the second to last time. (Unless the singularity happens.)