The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => Wild Card => Topic started by: pmcd9 on July 30, 2007, 01:17:11 am
-
You know it's gotta be me.
Link (http://www.pollsb.com/polls/poll/1100/best-flickr-mustache)
-
Rise and take your place as king of the mustachios. Your coronation will be the groomiest!
-
Dude's got my vote.
-
I voted for you, but:
1. Did you submit the pic? There are better stache pics of you, imo.
2. Ecarneviva's has a pretty rocking stache.
-
I agree-- the Stache's glory is not evident in this picture.
-
No, I didn't submit the picture. And I agree there are much better pictures of the 'stache. That's a pretty crappy picture overall, but I was too lazy to retake it so I just posted what I had.
-
You got my vote, homeslice. You're at 39% (and in the lead) right now.
Way to go.
-
You got my vote, homeslice. You're at 39% (and in the lead) right now.
An amazing come from behind victory. A real Cinderella story.
-
Try to be best
‘Cause you’re only a man
And a man’s gotta learn to take it
Try to believe
Though the going gets rough
That you gotta hang tough to make it
History repeats itself
Try and you’ll succeed
Never doubt that you’re the one
And you can have your dreams!
You’re the best!
Around!
Nothing’s gonna ever keep you down
You’re the Best!
Around!
Nothing’s gonna ever keep you down
You’re the Best!
Around!
Nothing’s gonna ever keep you dow-ow-ow-ow-own
Fight ‘til the end
Cause your life will depend
On the strength that you have inside you
Ah you gotta be proud
starin’ out in the cloud
When the odds in the game defy you
Try your best to win them all
and one day time will tell
when you’re the one that’s standing there
you’ll reach the final bell!
You’re the best!
Around!
Nothing’s gonna ever keep you down
You’re the Best!
Around!
Nothing’s gonna ever keep you down
You’re the Best!
Around!
Nothing’s gonna ever keep you dow-ow-ow-ho-how-ho-own
INSPIRING GUITAR SOLO
You’re the best!
Around!
Nothing’s gonna ever keep you down
You’re the Best!
Around!
Nothing’s gonna ever keep you down
You’re the Best!
Around!
Nothing’s gonna ever keep you dow-ow-ow-ow-own
Fight ‘til you drop
never stop
can’t give up
Til you reach the top (FIGHT!)
you’re the best in town (FIGHT!)
Listen to that sound
A little bit of all you got
Can never bring you down
You’re the best!
Around!
Nothing’s gonna ever keep you down
You’re the Best!
Around!
repeat to fade, occasional background shouts of “Oh Ye-eah!”
Fuck yeah Paul, you got my vote!
-
INSPIRING GUITAR SOLO
repeat to fade, occasional background shouts of “Oh Ye-eah!”
Fuck yeah Paul, you got my vote!
smells. you kick much ass.
-
I voted for ya, Paulie.
-
So didja win?