The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: FeeReep on October 14, 2003, 09:43:31 am

Title: The #####/underwear situation (10-14-03)
Post by: FeeReep on October 14, 2003, 09:43:31 am
I debated for about 30 seconds on whether or not to title today "Mad Rutty" or not.

Priceless. The whole GOD DAMN thing. Haven't laughed out loud at Achewood in a while but those tiny little #####, holy shit.

I wonder if Ray always goes to Burger King after having boned a social worker...

Strip (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=10142003).
Title: The #####/underwear situation (Oct. 14)
Post by: doomglobe on October 14, 2003, 09:52:26 am
those ##### are fuck*ng priceless.
Title: The #####/underwear situation (Oct. 14)
Post by: Mite on October 14, 2003, 10:21:04 am
Oh man - my students would be all over those #####. You guys wouldn't believe the number of times a week I see a 14 year old's ass because of their damn jeans.

And his shirt is tucked into his tighty-whiteys! Brilliant!
Title: The #####/underwear situation (Oct. 14)
Post by: jough on October 14, 2003, 12:23:16 pm
I have on occassion tucked my shirt into my undies, but it was never on purpose.

I also wear a crown after getting my freak on.  It's like Onstad's peeking into my window, man.  Freaky.

P.S. Mite, your avatar is injured.
Title: The #####/underwear situation (Oct. 14)
Post by: CortJstr on October 14, 2003, 12:42:37 pm
I couldn't figure out exactly what was supposed to be on his legs until Ray said it but then I was thoroughly entertained.

And apparently the social services worker was german. At least she kept her thong off of her shoulders.
Title: The #####/underwear situation (Oct. 14)
Post by: PinkStainlessTail on October 14, 2003, 01:30:37 pm
Gaiters (http://www.greatoutdoorsdepot.com/apparel-gators.html)
Title: The #####/underwear situation (Oct. 14)
Post by: side_show on October 14, 2003, 02:21:27 pm
Quote from: "jough"
I have on occassion tucked my shirt into my undies, but it was never on purpose.

I also wear a crown after getting my freak on.  It's like Onstad's peeking into my window, man.  Freaky.

P.S. Mite, your avatar is injured.



That must be one dusty crown.
Title: The #####/underwear situation (Oct. 14)
Post by: keef on October 14, 2003, 02:24:26 pm
Seriously.

Funniest fuck*ng Achewood in a really long time.  I read it at work and I had to work really hard to stop myself from busting a gut.
Title: The #####/underwear situation (Oct. 14)
Post by: AugustWest on October 14, 2003, 02:25:46 pm
How come you kids are so GOD DAMMED stupid and just do the stupidest thing possible every SINGLE SECOND OF THE GOD DAMMED DAY!

This sentence is just a thing of beauty.
Title: The #####/underwear situation (Oct. 14)
Post by: keef on October 14, 2003, 02:35:12 pm
It's that part, and not the actual ##### themselves, that made me laugh so hard.
Title: The #####/underwear situation (Oct. 14)
Post by: jay-ell on October 14, 2003, 02:40:36 pm
My favorite part is the crown.
Title: The #####/underwear situation (Oct. 14)
Post by: arlucasinc on October 14, 2003, 02:44:57 pm
Yo. Check these out:

http://www.halloweennights.com/shopping/product.asp?pid=143&cid=21
Title: The #####/underwear situation (Oct. 14)
Post by: CortJstr on October 14, 2003, 02:52:59 pm
Quote from: "jldunston"
My favorite part is the crown.


Not just the crown but Onstad's apparent confusion over it.

Comedy. Gold.
Title: The #####/underwear situation (Oct. 14)
Post by: jay-ell on October 14, 2003, 03:26:03 pm
Quote from: "arlucasinc"
Yo. Check these out:

http://www.halloweennights.com/shopping/product.asp?pid=143&cid=21


That would make it difficult to run from a chainsaw-wielding madman.  It's the stuff of horror movie dreams.
Title: The #####/underwear situation (Oct. 14)
Post by: bluebird_of_unhappiness on October 14, 2003, 03:55:49 pm
Ray truly is King of the Mad Rutties.
Title: The #####/underwear situation (Oct. 14)
Post by: bluebird_of_unhappiness on October 14, 2003, 04:01:21 pm
I also find it ironic that Ray cannot stand LN's ##### being so low, yet is aroused by the sight of the social worker's low-rise jeans.

Onstad sure is poking fun at youth clothing trends.  The picture of the #####' ##### is a work of art, really.
Title: The #####/underwear situation (Oct. 14)
Post by: sjlimmer on October 14, 2003, 04:20:56 pm
But what exactly is up w/ LN's underwear.  Are they long johns?  Who the hell wears boxers (or boxer-briefs, which is what they kind of look like to me) that go below the knees?  Is it cold in Achewood Estates?
Title: The #####/underwear situation (Oct. 14)
Post by: CortJstr on October 14, 2003, 04:33:00 pm
Quote from: "sjlimmer"
But what exactly is up w/ LN's underwear.  Are they long johns?  Who the hell wears boxers (or boxer-briefs, which is what they kind of look like to me) that go below the knees?  Is it cold in Achewood Estates?


They go below the knees if you have the waistband at mid-thigh. Look where the elastic is compared to LN's hands then stand up and look at your own. If it weren't for the tucked in shirt you could probably see his Jimmy over the top of his underwear.
Title: The #####/underwear situation (Oct. 14)
Post by: arlucasinc on October 14, 2003, 05:37:44 pm
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "sjlimmer"
But what exactly is up w/ LN's underwear.  Are they long johns?  Who the hell wears boxers (or boxer-briefs, which is what they kind of look like to me) that go below the knees?  Is it cold in Achewood Estates?


They go below the knees if you have the waistband at mid-thigh. Look where the elastic is compared to LN's hands then stand up and look at your own. If it weren't for the tucked in shirt you could probably see his Jimmy over the top of his underwear.


They might also go below the knees if you're only as tall as Little Nephew.

And you know, who are LN's parents that they let him talk that way to his elders? If I told my uncle to shut up when I was his age (maybe even now), I'm sure I'd get a fierce smack on the head or the behind.
Title: The #####/underwear situation (Oct. 14)
Post by: V-Adore on October 14, 2003, 06:15:27 pm
I get the feeling that Ray is the only vaguely parental authority that LN has. Perhaps Ray's sibling and sibling-in-law have flown the coop?

The visual of the ##### is fantastic. Love the detail going into Onstad's comics lately.
Title: The #####/underwear situation (Oct. 14)
Post by: CortJstr on October 14, 2003, 06:16:37 pm
LN's parent situation seems to be purposely ambiguous but I'm guessing Ray just established himself as the cool uncle that you don't have to be all proper around. Unless your parents are in earshot. I mean, take a look at this:

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=04042002
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=04082002
Title: The #####/underwear situation (Oct. 14)
Post by: AlohaDawg on October 14, 2003, 07:16:10 pm
Quote from: "jough"

I also wear a crown after getting my freak on.  It's like Onstad's peeking into my window, man.  Freaky.


I think Ray was wearing it WHILE getting his freak on. I think it's perfectly acceptable when hiding your sceptre.

I guess I'll  pay the three bucks at Serializer now that Ray's Place is there. I hope there is plenty of other good stuff too. And I hope that damn Variety Hour stays the hell out.
Title: The #####/underwear situation (Oct. 14)
Post by: CortJstr on October 14, 2003, 08:04:25 pm
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Quote from: "jough"

I also wear a crown after getting my freak on.  It's like Onstad's peeking into my window, man.  Freaky.


I think Ray was wearing it WHILE getting his freak on. I think it's perfectly acceptable when hiding your sceptre.

I guess I'll  pay the three bucks at Serializer now that Ray's Place is there. I hope there is plenty of other good stuff too. And I hope that damn Variety Hour stays the hell out.


I think you're off on that one AlohaDawg.
Quote from: "The alt text"
Does he always wear a crown after he fucks somebody?
Title: The #####/underwear situation (Oct. 14)
Post by: AlohaDawg on October 14, 2003, 08:05:05 pm
Ray's an idiot. That's when I wear mine.
Title: The #####/underwear situation (Oct. 14)
Post by: CortJstr on October 14, 2003, 08:47:53 pm
A man should only take his crown off to shower. It's good to be the king.
Title: The #####/underwear situation (Oct. 14)
Post by: Noah on October 14, 2003, 08:51:03 pm
Quote from: "arlucasinc"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "sjlimmer"
But what exactly is up w/ LN's underwear.  Are they long johns?  Who the hell wears boxers (or boxer-briefs, which is what they kind of look like to me) that go below the knees?  Is it cold in Achewood Estates?


They go below the knees if you have the waistband at mid-thigh. Look where the elastic is compared to LN's hands then stand up and look at your own. If it weren't for the tucked in shirt you could probably see his Jimmy over the top of his underwear.


They might also go below the knees if you're only as tall as Little Nephew.

And you know, who are LN's parents that they let him talk that way to his elders? If I told my uncle to shut up when I was his age (maybe even now), I'm sure I'd get a fierce smack on the head or the behind.

Oh, hell no. Those kids are growin' up in a different world than the one we came up in, you know? And about the underwear: they are cats.
Title: The #####/underwear situation (Oct. 14)
Post by: AlohaDawg on October 14, 2003, 11:20:36 pm
Quote from: "CortJstr"
A man should only take his crown off to shower. It's good to be the king.


And only, may I add, when showering alone. Indeed being the King....ummm......rules.

Yeah.
Title: The #####/underwear situation (Oct. 14)
Post by: CortJstr on October 15, 2003, 12:01:16 am
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
A man should only take his crown off to shower. It's good to be the king.


And only, may I add, when showering alone. Indeed being the King....ummm......rules.

Yeah.


Also during exceptionally acrobatic sex acts. Unless you've got some kind of hairpin mechanism going.
Title: The #####/underwear situation (Oct. 14)
Post by: andalucia on October 15, 2003, 12:23:35 am
Quote from: "CortJstr"
hairpin mechanism


I was following until that point.  Curses.
Title: The #####/underwear situation (Oct. 14)
Post by: CortJstr on October 15, 2003, 01:15:03 am
Something to hold the crown to your head while you're upside down or spinning around or whatever. If the crown flew off, or even worse, fell off and hit your lady-friend it could ruin the mood.
Title: The #####/underwear situation (Oct. 14)
Post by: Anarchy_Bowling on October 15, 2003, 02:22:48 am
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Something to hold the crown to your head while you're upside down or spinning around or whatever. If the crown flew off, or even worse, fell off and hit your lady-friend it could ruin the mood.


Depending on the heft, sharpness, and altitude of said crown, yeah, that could suck.

"Mad Rutty" is way better than his old verb "boning".
Title: The #####/underwear situation (Oct. 14)
Post by: V-Adore on October 15, 2003, 02:48:08 am
What if you combined them? "Gettin' your mad rutty bone on?"

(With the rad chilis, of course, playing a valuable supporting role...)
Title: The #####/underwear situation (Oct. 14)
Post by: AugustWest on October 15, 2003, 03:23:11 am
How 'bout:

Don't forget to put a Jimmy Hat on your wee-wee when you're gettin' your mad' rutty bone on, else you might lose your Rad Chiles.
Title: The #####/underwear situation (Oct. 14)
Post by: AlohaDawg on October 15, 2003, 03:32:46 am
Yes, August West is correct in pointing out that court etiquette does require covering one's sceptre prior to hiding it.
Title: The #####/underwear situation (Oct. 14)
Post by: AugustWest on October 15, 2003, 03:40:58 am
Also, you should make sure you don't roast up your ding-dong.

I wonder just exactly how many penile euphemisms Onstad has used in Achewood?
Title: The #####/underwear situation (Oct. 14)
Post by: jay-ell on October 15, 2003, 08:05:54 pm
Quote from: "AugustWest"
Also, you should make sure you don't roast up your ding-dong.

I wonder just exactly how many penile euphemisms Onstad has used in Achewood?


Twenty-four, if you count all forms of euphemisms for the male genitalia.  

wiener - boner - jimmy - wee wee - dick - junk - rad chilies - wicked sack - trolley - cabbages and cod - nose and spectacles - balls and pencil - cain and abels - peter, paul and Larry - Twat jockey - ding-a-ling - ding-dong - hose - peter - sceptyre - cashews - bozack - nuts - knackers

Well, somebody had to do it.
Title: The #####/underwear situation (Oct. 14)
Post by: CortJstr on October 15, 2003, 08:27:07 pm
Did you remember to check serializer and the books? I'm guessing you did since I don't even recognize a couple of those.
Title: The #####/underwear situation (Oct. 14)
Post by: jay-ell on October 15, 2003, 08:31:33 pm
No, I didn't check serializer or the books.  I think the freely-available strips should be sufficient.  I did, however, check the alt text.
Title: The #####/underwear situation (Oct. 14)
Post by: andalucia on October 15, 2003, 08:33:50 pm
Wow, JL, wow.
Title: The #####/underwear situation (Oct. 14)
Post by: AlohaDawg on October 15, 2003, 08:37:57 pm
Sounds a little obsessive to me.

Take an extra pill today, JL.
Title: The #####/underwear situation (Oct. 14)
Post by: AugustWest on October 15, 2003, 08:46:49 pm
GEEK!
Title: The #####/underwear situation (Oct. 14)
Post by: jough on October 15, 2003, 11:25:50 pm
JL, if you have too much free time on your hands I can find things for you to do.

How good are you at editing texts?
Title: The #####/underwear situation (Oct. 14)
Post by: jay-ell on October 15, 2003, 11:27:56 pm
This is why you guys picked me to run this thing.  Given some time and an interesting enough question, I can out-geek you all.   :smooch:
Title: Re: The #####/underwear situation (10-14-03)
Post by: AugustWest on November 07, 2012, 03:33:50 pm
Holy smokes, it's happened! (http://i.imgur.com/IVUSM.jpg)