The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Doc on August 09, 2007, 09:30:39 am

Title: Boom-Dat Hyype 'Terapy - August 9 2007
Post by: Doc on August 09, 2007, 09:30:39 am
I would have figured Ray for already having a therapist. (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=08092007)
This strip basically forgives the previous rather lame strip.
Title: Re: Boom-Dat Hyype 'Terapy
Post by: pmcd9 on August 09, 2007, 09:51:12 am
Once again we failed to see the big picture.  Yesterday Onstad wasn't repeating himself, he was establishing a pattern. 

Also, this strip is the latest reminder that Onstad reads this board.
Title: Re: Boom-Dat Hyype 'Terapy
Post by: wombat on August 09, 2007, 12:19:16 pm
Once again we failed to see the big picture. 

Hear hear.

I want some of this kind of therapy.  Does it come with good drugs?
Title: Re: Boom-Dat Hyype 'Terapy - August 9 2007
Post by: jaydub on August 09, 2007, 04:22:01 pm
Ass-bar is straying dangerously close to fanfic over this one.
Title: Re: Boom-Dat Hyype 'Terapy - August 9 2007
Post by: Victoria Waterfield on August 09, 2007, 04:24:34 pm
I would have figured Ray for already having a therapist. (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=08092007)
This strip basically forgives the previous rather lame strip.

Indeed. I am mollified.
Title: Re: Boom-Dat Hyype 'Terapy - August 9 2007
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on August 09, 2007, 04:57:04 pm
My therapist just stares at me until I try to talk football with him. Then he stares and frowns at me.
Title: Re: Boom-Dat Hyype 'Terapy - August 9 2007
Post by: linnea on August 09, 2007, 06:07:42 pm
Damn. This strip is so effing great that it makes me feel like a chump for bitchin' about yesterday's strip.

Onstad, I am sorry that I said bad things about your comic strip yesterday. You are still rad. I do not mean to be a hater.