The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Carlos del Vaca on August 10, 2007, 06:14:06 pm

Title: CRADLE THE CHAMBER OF MY FERTILE PAIN (August 10, 2007)
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on August 10, 2007, 06:14:06 pm
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=08102007

Still not fond of rappin' therapy sessions, but the Ray_and_Beef_Chat makes it worthwhile.
Title: Re: CRADLE THE CHAMBER OF MY FERTILE PAIN (August 10, 2007)
Post by: Mr Trout on August 10, 2007, 06:18:45 pm
The chat was indeed extremely funny. Good to see that Beef is letting out some of his bottled-up emotions by being sassy to Ray.

Also, I wonder what has changed between v6.0 (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=09102004) and v8.0?
Title: Re: CRADLE THE CHAMBER OF MY FERTILE PAIN (August 10, 2007)
Post by: wombat on August 10, 2007, 06:29:20 pm
My life will not be complete until I have a chance to say "Dude did you just sit on a genius!?"

This might take a while because I am not getting out much these days...
Title: Re: CRADLE THE CHAMBER OF MY FERTILE PAIN (August 10, 2007)
Post by: Victoria Waterfield on August 10, 2007, 06:30:04 pm
This storyline just gets exponentially better. And yes, I too must find a way to use "Dude did you just sit on a genius?" conversationally.
Title: Re: CRADLE THE CHAMBER OF MY FERTILE PAIN (August 10, 2007)
Post by: linnea on August 10, 2007, 06:48:08 pm
Fuck! I was too slow. The Mayor beat me to the thread.

My choice of proper thread titles:
CHERISH ME. NOW.
WALLOW IN YOUR CHERISHES.

Heh, Chaka ain't take on complicated clients. Zing!

...At least Ray's brain is so smooth that he doesn't have to worry about storing complicated stuff, like geometry (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=06132002) or other tough thoughts. The Chochacho medallion keeps his brain at 70 degrees, all the time.
Title: Re: CRADLE THE CHAMBER OF MY FERTILE PAIN (August 10, 2007)
Post by: AugustWest on August 10, 2007, 06:49:48 pm
Beef has Chaka's number.
Title: Re: CRADLE THE CHAMBER OF MY FERTILE PAIN (August 10, 2007)
Post by: theinevitable on August 10, 2007, 06:52:02 pm
as much as I want to go to grad school for psych, and be some sort of rad psych experiment person (?), another part of me wants to be This Dude. I will be like the guys in Fight Club, but instead of selling their own fat asses back to them, I will be subsisting off of their half-imagined traumas. Rich people have hell of scratch for therapy. (just kidding, I am not that crass in a couple of ways.)
Title: Re: CRADLE THE CHAMBER OF MY FERTILE PAIN (August 10, 2007)
Post by: CortJstr on August 10, 2007, 07:16:34 pm
It's like Beef's version of "say something nice about my dick!" Not that this is a bad thing. I would enjoy having somebody wallow in their cherishes of me. I also enjoy when people compliment my rad chilies.
Title: Re: CRADLE THE CHAMBER OF MY FERTILE PAIN (August 10, 2007)
Post by: Toaster on August 10, 2007, 07:44:51 pm
Oh my goodness! I actually saw a Minnesota Timeline this very week! It made me a little mad, actually.
Title: Re: CRADLE THE CHAMBER OF MY FERTILE PAIN (August 10, 2007)
Post by: jaydub on August 10, 2007, 09:20:38 pm
I will not have lived in vain if I never see a Kilty Monroe.
Title: Re: CRADLE THE CHAMBER OF MY FERTILE PAIN (August 10, 2007)
Post by: theinevitable on August 10, 2007, 10:04:47 pm
wallow in your cherishes.

what a great way to say.
Title: Re: CRADLE THE CHAMBER OF MY FERTILE PAIN (August 10, 2007)
Post by: pmcd9 on August 10, 2007, 10:13:10 pm
as much as I want to go to grad school for psych, and be some sort of rad psych experiment person (?), another part of me wants to be This Dude. I will be like the guys in Fight Club, but instead of selling their own fat asses back to them, I will be subsisting off of their half-imagined traumas. Rich people have hell of scratch for therapy. (just kidding, I am not that crass in a couple of ways.)

Rich people are begging to be cheated.  How else can you explain Whole Foods Market and Starbucks Coffee?
Title: Re: CRADLE THE CHAMBER OF MY FERTILE PAIN (August 10, 2007)
Post by: dejavroom on August 10, 2007, 11:45:51 pm
I'll be damned, a harvest of quotes. I'm an idiot, I had never noticed the name of Beef's chat client until now... I melt.
Title: Re: CRADLE THE CHAMBER OF MY FERTILE PAIN (August 10, 2007)
Post by: jaydub on August 10, 2007, 11:50:38 pm
Continuity alert:  In 2004, Stellas were chilly.  In 2006, Stellas were crispy.  Now it appears they are crunchy.  I must meditate deeply upon this.  Preferably as I brew up a batch of homebrew.
Title: Re: CRADLE THE CHAMBER OF MY FERTILE PAIN (August 10, 2007)
Post by: Bimmicus on August 11, 2007, 03:05:04 am
"Tiny sad piece of bored hair." All is redeemed.
Title: Re: CRADLE THE CHAMBER OF MY FERTILE PAIN (August 10, 2007)
Post by: nDed on August 11, 2007, 03:06:56 am
I find it kind of funny and appropriate that Beef apparently had to write a two-way chat client for Ray.
Title: Re: CRADLE THE CHAMBER OF MY FERTILE PAIN (August 10, 2007)
Post by: Doc on August 11, 2007, 04:13:25 am
Truly we were fools for ever doubting the greatness of the 'Stad.
Title: Re: CRADLE THE CHAMBER OF MY FERTILE PAIN (August 10, 2007)
Post by: sensate on August 11, 2007, 04:27:48 am
Does the sad piece of bored hair refer to anything, or is it one of O's non sequiturs?

Also, there is nothing especially appealing about Stella Artois. It's Belgian Bud. I'm surprised Ray hasn't gotten down with microbrews, or Belgians http://www.trappistes-rochefort.com/bieres_accueil.htm (http://www.trappistes-rochefort.com/bieres_accueil.htm).
Title: Re: CRADLE THE CHAMBER OF MY FERTILE PAIN (August 10, 2007)
Post by: Drastic Action on August 11, 2007, 07:26:28 am
Every time I see the ray and beef chat program, I feel compelled to write my own.  There's something about the simplicity of it, of just connecting to your one closest friend and having that direct line there.  Of course, if I did that, then I'd end up compelled to make it multi-user, and then make it so you can send files back and forth...  And certainly, it would also have to figure out whether you need eggs or milk.
Title: Re: CRADLE THE CHAMBER OF MY FERTILE PAIN (August 10, 2007)
Post by: Toaster on August 11, 2007, 06:19:19 pm
I actually know a tiny sad piece of bored hair, except she's a person. But the metaphor totally sticks.
Title: Re: CRADLE THE CHAMBER OF MY FERTILE PAIN (August 10, 2007)
Post by: linnea on August 11, 2007, 06:58:37 pm
Who knew that hair could be so boring/bored? I'm sensing a recurring theme with bored (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=02062007) hair.