The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: pmcd9 on August 12, 2007, 07:50:59 pm
-
All rise and sing the praises of our very own Court Jester on his birthday.
Everyone should look something up in the archives in his honor.
Happy Birthday Cort.
-
Happy Birthday to the man with a verb named after him! You are a fine gentleman and a scholar, sir. Knock back a few for your pals at TOUAMB, please? Have your special lady sit on a cake or something.
-
Happy Birthday, ya weirdo!
-
Everyone should look something up in the archives in his honor.
But then he'll think we don't need him! Let's think of hard things for him to find instead!
-
Oooh! Like a scavenger hunt?
Then again, now that 'stad has added a search function, the challenge is somewhat diminished. Unless we had...an all-internet scavenger hunt! Like, um...what site, now defunct, offered membership in the Order of the Individual Cereal Unit?
Okay, too easy. Somebody else do it.
-
All rise and sing the praises of our very own Court Jester on his birthday.
Everyone should look something up in the archives in his honor.
Happy Birthday Cort.
I tried to find some brilliant to link to, but I do not have the cortjstr skills, I bow down to you sir. Happy Birthday.
-
Hey there you. Yeah. So, um, have a special day for yourself there.
-
happy birthday, jstr. it took me a really long time to realize what your name was, and now I know.
-
Thanks. I went grocery shopping and finally saw the Simpsons movie. Now I'm watching Ninja Warrior. Thrilling, I know. Yesterday my parents came over for baked rigatoni and fried clams on the half shell.
JL, Lore recently handed out (http://slumbering.lunggiraffe.com/?p=388#comment-15765) a sort-of-quasi membership to the Order of the Individual Cereal Unit
tI, blame the spelling of my name on AOL's Screen Name rules circa 1994. That's right, WAOL v1.1, bitches.
-
Cort, you also share a birth day with my SO's awsome 82 yr old grandma. She rocks. We were at her party yesterday, and are taking her out next week to The Sound of Music.
-
Rock on Cort. Ninja warrior sounds like a good movie.