The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: linnea on August 13, 2007, 06:05:15 pm

Title: littlefallsmets, it's yer birthday!
Post by: linnea on August 13, 2007, 06:05:15 pm
Happy birthday to the TOUAMBIE who is the most vocal about his love of the box. You've got my vote. Happy birthday, dude!

(EDIT: Crap... No, Philippe! Too soon! Oh well, I like bein' early.)
Title: Re: littlefallsmets, it's yer birthday!
Post by: AugustWest on August 13, 2007, 07:40:17 pm
Happy Birthday.  You are most certainly a non-crap dude.
Title: Re: littlefallsmets, it's yer birthday!
Post by: theinevitable on August 13, 2007, 10:01:26 pm
lfm, you are a great guy. I like hearing your imaginary opinions on the internet, imaginary friend.
Title: Re: littlefallsmets, it's yer birthday!
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on August 13, 2007, 10:23:19 pm
Congrats on making it another year in what will surely be a long, happy, healthy life. Until your slow, painful, gruesome end.
Title: Re: littlefallsmets, it's yer birthday!
Post by: Doc on August 14, 2007, 02:12:50 am
So once again I have to try and eloquently wish a happy birthday to someone whose grasp of the english language far outstrips my own. Happy birthday ya lucky schmuck.
Title: Re: littlefallsmets, it's yer birthday!
Post by: Nabubrush on August 14, 2007, 02:15:01 am
Happy unbirthday. It turns out it is another person's birthday today, but that person only posted some four times, and hasn't been around for a year. I guess you'll do in a pinch.
Title: Re: littlefallsmets, it's yer birthday!
Post by: RMJ12345 on August 23, 2007, 04:21:07 pm
Oh damn! Belated birthday wishes, internet friend!
Title: Re: littlefallsmets, it's yer birthday!
Post by: jough on August 24, 2007, 02:12:10 am
Happy birthday, punkalicious who never posted to or perhaps read this thread.
Title: Re: littlefallsmets, it's yer birthday!
Post by: littlefallsmets on August 24, 2007, 04:49:50 pm
Oh wow.

I was back East visiting family when this was posted and... I wasn't on the internet much back then.

Thank you, guys and a few girls! I very much appreciate it.
Title: Re: littlefallsmets, it's yer birthday!
Post by: iron_felix on September 12, 2007, 08:30:42 am
How did I manage to miss Nabu's and LFM's birthdays??

My apologies, imaginary internet buddy.  You just gave me a tiny can in another thread, so here is one in return, regifted as a late birthday present.  Wrapped in Christmas paper, natch.
Title: Re: littlefallsmets, it's yer birthday!
Post by: jough on September 13, 2007, 12:47:56 pm
Happy happy.