The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: AugustWest on August 18, 2007, 04:15:06 am

Title: Johnny Cash ...
Post by: AugustWest on August 18, 2007, 04:15:06 am
and (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4TRvYAyt3k) friends (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4R2M-s2HEC8).
Title: Re: Johnny Cash ...
Post by: AugustWest on August 18, 2007, 04:21:00 am
Who knew he was so funny? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYctbbWWzzo)
Title: Re: Johnny Cash ...
Post by: linnea on August 18, 2007, 05:48:20 am
What year were those filmed??
Title: Re: Johnny Cash ...
Post by: AugustWest on August 18, 2007, 06:01:02 am
Not sure, but I'd guess somewhere between 1978 and 1981.

on edit... IMDB says it was 1980.
Title: Re: Johnny Cash ...
Post by: Nabubrush on August 18, 2007, 06:55:02 am
Who knew he was so funny? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYctbbWWzzo)

Who would have thought he'd end up covering Trent Reznor and Soundgarden. I liked the bit of Elvis covering JC better.
Title: Re: Johnny Cash ...
Post by: linnea on August 18, 2007, 07:06:11 am
Not sure, but I'd guess somewhere between 1978 and 1981.

on edit... IMDB says it was 1980.

I was gonna say, "He looks so young!" but...1980, man, that was 27 years ago. Cash lived from 1932 - 2003, so he was probably 48 years old when the Muppets segment was filmed. Somehow he looks far younger than 48 in those videos.
Title: Re: Johnny Cash ...
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on August 18, 2007, 11:48:26 am
I regret that johnny cash and keith hernandez moved on (one is dead, the other is not the same) before the reality tv show phenom hit the tv.
Title: Re: Johnny Cash ...
Post by: jay-ell on August 18, 2007, 02:08:33 pm
Who knew he was so funny?

Me (http://youtube.com/watch?v=zWv9tWYHnIE).  I did (http://youtube.com/watch?v=RQ5EGo7DNbM).