The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: jay-ell on August 02, 2003, 07:41:20 pm

Title: J's Place
Post by: jay-ell on August 02, 2003, 07:41:20 pm
I'm thinking of adding a forum to start my own advice column.  PM me your questions and I'll answer them anonymously right here in Board Stiff.  Double the fun if you write the same question to me and Ray.
Title: J's Place
Post by: AugustWest on August 03, 2003, 02:25:21 am
Oh, I get it.  "J's Place".   And "J" rhymes with "Ray".

Well, you can call me Ray;
Or you can call me J
Or you can call me Ray Jay
Or you can call me R.J.
Or you can call me Raymond J
Or you can call me R. J. Johnson.
But you doesn't have to call me Old Man.

[/Channeling Ray J. Johnson]