The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: jay-ell on August 25, 2007, 12:37:37 pm

Title: Hope you're happy now, gloomba.
Post by: jay-ell on August 25, 2007, 12:37:37 pm
Surprise!  It's your birthday thread! 

Happy birthday to one of the best n00bs we've had join up since I came back from my long hiatus.  You have contributed a lot here in your short stint and I, for one, hope you stick around. 

Even if you did only join to get a birthday thread.  I won't hold that against you. 

Much. 
Title: Re: Hope you're happy now, gloomba.
Post by: Doc on August 25, 2007, 01:03:14 pm
Yeah, consider this a good faith payment against all the awesome posts you are going to contribute.

You are a good dude, have a Happy one.
Title: Re: Hope you're happy now, gloomba.
Post by: gloomba on August 25, 2007, 01:37:16 pm
Thanks.  I am glad I'm not ruining this board for everyone.
Title: Re: Hope you're happy now, gloomba.
Post by: Nabubrush on August 25, 2007, 03:06:32 pm
Thanks.  I am glad I'm not ruining this board for everyone.

Ok look, you aren't ruining the board, you just need to bring more.

I'm kidding - happy birthday, imaginary internet person!
Title: Re: Hope you're happy now, gloomba.
Post by: jough on August 25, 2007, 06:06:11 pm
I'm totally NOT doing cocaine today, just for you.
Title: Re: Hope you're happy now, gloomba.
Post by: theinevitable on August 25, 2007, 07:00:52 pm
happy birthday! you seem like a nice guy for sure.
Title: Re: Hope you're happy now, gloomba.
Post by: linnea on August 25, 2007, 07:48:02 pm
I hope you have an excellent birthday! Does your special lady have any cake-sitting abilities?
Title: Re: Hope you're happy now, gloomba.
Post by: Drygioni on August 25, 2007, 09:06:02 pm
If I was Mario I would totally not stomp a Goomba wearing a party hat, as I assume you are today.

Happy Birthday.

Also, that was my 1000th post, so you'd better make something of this.
Title: Re: Hope you're happy now, gloomba.
Post by: side_show on August 27, 2007, 01:09:44 am
Happy belated birthday.  I was out of town, so I'm late, but yeah, you are welcome here.  You add to the game.
Title: Re: Hope you're happy now, gloomba.
Post by: iron_felix on September 12, 2007, 08:15:05 am
I was refraining from posting here, as I didn't want to pollute a dude's birthday thread with my own grousing about how I signed up just for a birthday thread back in January, and never got one.

Now I've gone and done it anyway.  Sorry, Gloomba.  You've been a fine addition to the boards, and totally undeserving of a crap post like this one.  A very happy birthday to you, sir (albeit three weeks late), if that's any consolation.