The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Bobby Isosceles on August 30, 2007, 04:51:36 pm

Title: an american isosceles in boston
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on August 30, 2007, 04:51:36 pm
Heading to Boston in late September, to visit some friends and maybe throw waterballoons at the XKCD meetup. WHO THERE WANTS TO DRINK WITH THE ISOSCELES. If so drop me an e-mail or IM or such. I block PM's on the board.
Title: Re: an american isosceles in boston
Post by: Nabubrush on August 30, 2007, 05:05:34 pm
Heading to Boston in late September, to visit some friends and maybe throw waterballoons at the XKCD meetup. WHO THERE WANTS TO DRINK WITH THE ISOSCELES. If so drop me an e-mail or IM or such. I block PM's on the board.

How come? Have you been stalked?
Title: Re: an american isosceles in boston
Post by: Bobby Isosceles on August 30, 2007, 05:38:58 pm
How come? Have you been stalked?

Spam PM involving huge asian cock, remember that?
Title: Re: an american isosceles in boston
Post by: Nabubrush on August 30, 2007, 05:51:40 pm
Spam PM involving huge asian cock, remember that?

I have to be honest - I think I was on sabbatical when that actually happened.