The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: V-Adore on September 05, 2007, 12:29:44 am

Title: V drops off the face of the earth for weeks; film at 11
Post by: V-Adore on September 05, 2007, 12:29:44 am
Hi, guys.

Safe to say that my summer vacation lasted longer than I expected. I ended up going on a road trip with some high-school friends, and between that and other life chaos, I just haven't been around the board. Apologies to all -- especially Paul, whose PMs I entirely missed. Sorry, dude.

So... what's up?
Title: Re: V drops off the face of the earth for weeks; film at 11
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on September 05, 2007, 01:15:39 am
Every topic is about sex.  Every single one.
Title: Re: V drops off the face of the earth for weeks; film at 11
Post by: CortJstr on September 05, 2007, 01:18:35 am
Every topic is about sex.  Every single one.

Finally.
Title: Re: V drops off the face of the earth for weeks; film at 11
Post by: jough on September 05, 2007, 01:28:50 am
Well, I've been gone as long as you have but didn't make a big deal of it when I came back.

I'm just saying.
Title: Re: V drops off the face of the earth for weeks; film at 11
Post by: jay-ell on September 05, 2007, 01:40:57 am
Yay, V is back! 

And Jough! 

Does that mean I have to leave?  Is this town big enough for three admins? 
Title: Re: V drops off the face of the earth for weeks; film at 11
Post by: jough on September 05, 2007, 01:56:08 am
No no, I'm just passing through...
Title: Re: V drops off the face of the earth for weeks; film at 11
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on September 05, 2007, 01:57:44 am
great, V and Jough and back, fireworks for everyone and sparklers for the kids. Whatever. Where the hell is paul?
Title: Re: V drops off the face of the earth for weeks; film at 11
Post by: Nabubrush on September 05, 2007, 01:59:48 am
great, V and Jough and back, fireworks for everyone and sparklers for the kids. Whatever. Where the hell is paul?

When are you leaving?
Title: Re: V drops off the face of the earth for weeks; film at 11
Post by: pmcd9 on September 05, 2007, 02:25:53 am
I heard I was missed.

Damn Nabu, what the hell have you done to this place?
Title: Re: V drops off the face of the earth for weeks; film at 11
Post by: Nabubrush on September 05, 2007, 02:26:29 am
I heard I was missed.

Damn Nabu, what the hell have you done to this place?

He he. My corruption cannot be denied for long.

Good to see you, Paul - it's like goddamn old home week around here.
Title: Re: V drops off the face of the earth for weeks; film at 11
Post by: littlefallsmets on September 05, 2007, 03:10:50 am
It is a pleasure to have you back, by the by, Ms. V...

I am still wordy as fuckall but I am working on this.
Title: Re: V drops off the face of the earth for weeks; film at 11
Post by: Nabubrush on September 05, 2007, 03:56:09 am
I think you misspelled hordes.
Title: Re: V drops off the face of the earth for weeks; film at 11
Post by: linnea on September 05, 2007, 04:01:02 am
Sweet! Welcome back, Miss V.
Title: Re: V drops off the face of the earth for weeks; film at 11
Post by: V-Adore on September 05, 2007, 04:46:43 am
I heard I was missed.

Damn Nabu, what the hell have you done to this place?

You were missed in more ways than one. Sorry for being out of town while you were in CenLa; if you come by again, I'd love to have a sammich with ya.