The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Bimmicus on September 05, 2007, 05:18:30 am
-
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=09052007
(http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=09052007)
"On the back of the couch. Unmistakable. About one foot up."
My my, what has that wacky scamp Philippe been up to?
Something tells me we haven't heard the end of this.
-
onstad went into rated R with this one. Im trying to put together what circumstances lead to a cumshot one foot up on the back of a couch.
"The midget fell off the back and i damn sure wasnt holding back...
-
I chalk this strip up to the author remembering the term "cumshot" and deciding that remembering this term was worth an entire strip.
And, I mean, that's fine?
I briefly had Chicago reliever Ryan Dempster on my pretend baseball team mostly because I liked referring to him as Cum Dempster, I am fine with Low Chuckles.
But there are also times when you gotta realize when the Low Chuckles are mostly for you, inside your own head.
-
Maybe it was Todd, working to perfect his Ranged Attack.
I found the most amusing part of this strip to be the odd close-up of Ray's lunch, so what does that say?
-
Oh damn. Ray probably has a $60,000 custom made sofa, too. Getting bodily fluids on other peoples belongings is hell of crass.
-
C-h-u-c-k-l-e-s becomes cockles now? Huh. Is this a new one?
Canned for use of roleplaying game terminology for an imaginary squirrel laying down his seed indiscriminately, by the by.
-
I briefly had Chicago reliever Ryan Dempster on my pretend baseball team mostly because I liked referring to him as Cum Dempster, I am fine with Low cockles.
I had him on my team for half the season and not once did I think to call him Cum Dempster. I almost wish I had.
Anyways, this strip serves as a perfect example of how one moderately funny word cannot make an entire comic no matter how many nouns and verbs you toss around it. And let's be honest: is cumshot even that funny of a word to begin with?
-
It's no "semprini," that's for sure.
-
Maybe it was Todd, working to perfect his Ranged Attack.
My my, what has that wacky scamp Philippe been up to?
Little Nephew
-
Now I am afraid that my mind will make me slip THAT WORD into conversation today, and there is really no appropriate way for that to happen at work. Even if I manage to hold it in until I get home I am sure my fine lady would flinch, much like I do when she uses the feminine c-word.
Why oh why am I squeamish about certain words in certain company? I can cuss like one of the original Dirtiest Dudes when I'm among kindered spirits but other times I'm like my Kentucky grandmother, all refusing to acknowledge that married people sleep in the same bed.
-
Maybe someone had been watching Abducted By the Daleks (http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/11/28/dalek_film/)?
-
I have actually never heard the term "cumshot" used in this way. I always thought that the "shot" in question was the photographic sense of the word, i.e. in a film or pictorial spread, the "shot" which depicts the "cum." But this strip has broadened my horizons, and now I have a new term that will allow me to discuss cumshots more easily. Achewood really is a celebration of the English language.
-
I really love how I totally went into this not even thinking about cumshots in the slightest, and then -BOOM- ! There one is. Completely out of left field. And Ray's opening of "Let's just say..." kinda made my brain think for a second that he was using a euphamism, to which I thought, "Most kick-ass euphamism EVER" (and what would it be for?). By the by, who's he calling?
-
Tomorrow: we discover that Ray is somnambulant couch-fuck.
-
By the by, who's he calling?
I'm guessing Roast Beef, judging by the response about at least in this world someone had some delight for once. And the chili beans.
-
Tomorrow: we discover that Ray is somnambulant cock.
I thought tomorrow was chicken. Does the chicken tie into this... sleepwalking cumshot... somehow?
-
Goddamnit, I can never keep abreast of these censors!
-
Goddamnit, I can never keep abreast of these censors!
Ditto. Let's see if I can rephrase that one. Tomorrow: we discover that Ray is somnambulant couch fuck.
Huh, apparently the hyphen did it.
-
Darn you, orthagonal censors! GOSH... DARN... YOU!!
Anyway, this strip is funny in a sort of dry way. Very Larry David, but that's not entirely a good thing.
-
Tomorrow: we discover that Ray is somnambulant cock.
Ray is a somn-onanist (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=08022004). He's probably mad at his own rudeness here.
-
Ray is a somn-onanist (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=08022004). He's probably mad at his own rudeness here.
Perhaps it's a new, solo version of "Asleep Style." (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=02042003)
-
Perhaps it's a new, solo version of "Asleep Style." (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=02042003)
this is exactly what would happen when id have my roommate drive my navigator to buy me cigarettes.
-
You should probably get in touch with a crisis help line then. You don't have to face it alone.