The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: Nabubrush on September 13, 2007, 05:07:07 am

Title: Iron Felix!
Post by: Nabubrush on September 13, 2007, 05:07:07 am
Happy late Wednesday evening, you crazy diamond!
Title: Re: Iron Felix!
Post by: linnea on September 13, 2007, 05:23:29 am
But yoooooou have three hundred and sixty-four UNBIRTHDAYS!!

Heh. Have a good Wednesday evening, dude.
Title: Re: Iron Felix!
Post by: AugustWest on September 13, 2007, 05:29:17 am
Have an extremely excellent Arbitrary Day!!!

It's your day, anonymous internet Dude! Revel in the low-level attention!

Have some punctuation marks (on me!)

!!!!!!!!&&&:::;;;...,,,!!!!!!!!!!
Title: Re: Iron Felix!
Post by: mavies on September 13, 2007, 10:22:38 am
Happy morning after! I hope that any unpleasant after-effects you may be enduring are made up for by you having had a Rockin' Good Time the night before.
Title: Re: Iron Felix!
Post by: Ruta Bagas on September 13, 2007, 10:57:03 am
Congratulations! Ah, another year older than you were this time last year... where does the time go?
Title: Re: Iron Felix!
Post by: Doc on September 13, 2007, 11:28:42 am
Have a happy one iron man.
Title: Re: Iron Felix!
Post by: jough on September 13, 2007, 12:37:32 pm
Go rock some dude's can, you freak.
Title: Re: Iron Felix!
Post by: side_show on September 13, 2007, 03:30:51 pm
I've come to wish you an unhappy unbirthday
'Cause you're evil
And you lie
And if you should die
I may feel slightly sad
(But I won't cry)
Title: Re: Iron Felix!
Post by: iron_felix on September 13, 2007, 04:00:38 pm
Aw gee, guys, thanks!  I didn't think you remembered!

There's nothing better than a surprise unbirthday party.  Speaking of which, Happy Unbirthday to all you party people, too!  Even you, Smells.  It's the thought that counts.
Title: Re: Iron Felix!
Post by: jay-ell on September 13, 2007, 04:13:44 pm
Late to the party, as usual. 

Happy...thing! 
Title: Re: Iron Felix!
Post by: littlefallsmets on September 13, 2007, 05:17:20 pm
Congratulations for nothin'!

By the by, jayelle, it is very hard to be late for an unbirthday.

You have 364/365.25 chances of not being late for it.

I am not a mathentist but those seem like pretty good numbers.
Title: Re: Iron Felix!
Post by: side_show on September 13, 2007, 07:38:01 pm
Aw gee, guys, thanks!  I didn't think you remembered!

There's nothing better than a surprise unbirthday party.  Speaking of which, Happy Unbirthday to all you party people, too!  Even you, Smells.  It's the thought that counts.

i_f, I'm just quoting from The Smiths.  I don't think your evil, or a liar.  You are... an iron felix.
Title: Re: Iron Felix!
Post by: V-Adore on September 13, 2007, 10:18:14 pm
Happy not-yo'-birthday-no-mo', Felix.
Title: Re: Iron Felix!
Post by: theinevitable on September 13, 2007, 11:08:47 pm
happy unbirthday!

(I am not sure what is going on at all.)
Title: Re: Iron Felix!
Post by: Ruta Bagas on September 13, 2007, 11:56:21 pm
Just a quick note: if I end up reading Through The Looking Glass before bed tonight and then getting up obscenely late and not having time to do any of my Beowulf translation, I am going to be roundly pissed off.

With myself, obviously. I'll still think you guys are awesome.
Title: Re: Iron Felix!
Post by: iron_felix on September 14, 2007, 12:07:38 am
i_f, I'm just quoting from The Smiths.  I don't think your evil, or a liar.  You are... an iron felix.

Huh, I suppose that's just what I get for only having their "Best Of..." albums.

Just a quick note: if I end up reading Through The Looking Glass before bed tonight and then getting up obscenely late and not having time to do any of my Beowulf translation, I am going to be roundly pissed off.

With myself, obviously. I'll still think you guys are awesome.

Don't worry too much about that, Ruta Bagas.  After all, when you translate a word, it means exactly what you want it to mean.  No more and no less.
Title: Re: Iron Felix!
Post by: Ruta Bagas on September 14, 2007, 12:25:07 am
That is not what the examination rubric says.

I am a slave to the rubric.
Title: Re: Iron Felix!
Post by: AugustWest on September 14, 2007, 03:10:59 am
For your unbirthday, I got you this bag of tricks.