The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: jough on October 20, 2003, 07:25:19 am

Title: FOUR NEW SHIRT DESIGNS
Post by: jough on October 20, 2003, 07:25:19 am
Not that I'll be buying any of these, but if I were, I'd go for the Achewood Varsity or Prime Time Records.

The other two, while unique to achewood and odder, just wouldn't make for good clothing, would they?

So which you gonna buy?
Title: FOUR NEW SHIRT DESIGNS
Post by: side_show on October 20, 2003, 11:08:25 am
I just ordered the Bunny shirt.  I'm almost never impulsive like this.  Perhaps in this mood I should go on ebay?
Title: FOUR NEW SHIRT DESIGNS
Post by: starlight on October 20, 2003, 11:17:49 am
I wrote about this in my lj annnnnd, I'd say the top two I'd buy would be rabbit ambulance and prime time records (I decided I could be the star implosions if I must pretend I'm signed ..har).  

The liver one, I did say was good in the strip, but may turn heads in the bizarre out of your head way if on a shirt, soooo I am still unsure - maybe I'll kick myself later for not buying it.  who knows.
Title: FOUR NEW SHIRT DESIGNS
Post by: weeeeee on October 20, 2003, 12:32:54 pm
I was considering getting a zip-up of the Prime Time Records, but sadly it doesn't exist for anything but the rabbit ambulance, so I'll most likely get a rabbit ambulance shirt if I get anything.
Title: FOUR NEW SHIRT DESIGNS
Post by: CortJstr on October 20, 2003, 01:29:52 pm
I like the rabbit one. Although I still say that King of the Makeouts is the best Achewood shirt out there.*



*Here Comes a Special [gender] is of course not a contender as it's in the T-shirt Hall of Fame, Overall Awesomeness category.
Title: FOUR NEW SHIRT DESIGNS
Post by: V-Adore on October 20, 2003, 03:02:06 pm
I thought I'd sworn off T-shirts, but I'm really sorely tempted to get a Rabbit Ambulance shirt or hoody. Or a Replacement Liver shirt. Or possibly both...

Oh, I am weak. Weak weak weak.
Title: FOUR NEW SHIRT DESIGNS
Post by: keef on October 20, 2003, 05:02:39 pm
I got the rabbit ambulance shirt.

It will go well with my king of the make-outs shirt and my here comes a special boy shirt.
Title: FOUR NEW SHIRT DESIGNS
Post by: side_show on October 20, 2003, 05:57:13 pm
I have a feeling that this has already been discussed before, but still I need to ask:

Keef, is that you in your avatar?  If so I'm thinking the bunny ambulance works very well.  You could be El' Crushadoro del Bunn-aye-rio!!!
Title: FOUR NEW SHIRT DESIGNS
Post by: AlohaDawg on October 20, 2003, 06:12:25 pm
The condom box, although perhaps not universally wearable, would have been keen. But I like the replacement liver one - it's the combination of absurdity and Engrish that makes that one a winner all over for me.
Title: FOUR NEW SHIRT DESIGNS
Post by: Limmo on October 20, 2003, 09:53:15 pm
I got the Achewood U and Sanryobuki shirts.  

Even though the cookbook I ordered in August still hasn't arrived.  


I'm stupid.
Title: FOUR NEW SHIRT DESIGNS
Post by: andalucia on October 20, 2003, 10:35:57 pm
And an informal poll:  Were these obvious choices, or do they suggest Onstad reading the board?

[/tinfoil hat]
Title: FOUR NEW SHIRT DESIGNS
Post by: jough on October 20, 2003, 11:13:23 pm
Well, I know some of us e-mail Onstad regularly, so that could have something to do with it.

And of course he reads these boards.  Let's just end the speculation.
Title: FOUR NEW SHIRT DESIGNS
Post by: V-Adore on October 21, 2003, 12:06:17 am
Quote from: "andalucia"
And an informal poll:  Were these obvious choices, or do they suggest Onstad reading the board?

[/tinfoil hat]

Well, the Sanryobuki shirt was at least discussed on the old board. I didn't think he'd ever actually do it, though.
Title: FOUR NEW SHIRT DESIGNS
Post by: AlohaDawg on October 21, 2003, 02:06:14 am
The speculation is awesome! I love the scully and mulder feel this board takes on whenever the name of the great and powerful Onstad is invoked. Gives me chills, it does.

I'm still hoping for the condom box, although a shirt with the top 5 uses for a giant condom a la Ray and Beef could be pretty funny too.
Title: FOUR NEW SHIRT DESIGNS
Post by: keef on October 21, 2003, 08:09:13 pm
Quote from: "side_show"
I have a feeling that this has already been discussed before, but still I need to ask:

Keef, is that you in your avatar?  If so I'm thinking the bunny ambulance works very well.  You could be El' Crushadoro del Bunn-aye-rio!!!


Hell yes, it's me!  I've got wicked sack!