The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: side_show on September 28, 2007, 08:26:39 pm

Title: Happy B-day Choop and Bea
Post by: side_show on September 28, 2007, 08:26:39 pm
You are both good people.  But I am one day more awsome than both of you.
Title: Re: Happy B-day Choop and Bea
Post by: littlefallsmets on September 28, 2007, 10:03:47 pm
Having the same birthday as someone else here binds you together into one post... sorta like having a birthday near Christmas and hence being given only half the gifts... and so I'll say it twice.

Happy birthday! Happy birthday!
Title: Re: Happy B-day Choop and Bea
Post by: V-Adore on September 28, 2007, 10:12:29 pm
Happy conjoined birthday, twins from different parents! Y'all should come around more often.
Title: Re: Happy B-day Choop and Bea
Post by: theinevitable on September 28, 2007, 11:13:57 pm
happy birthday Choop!
Happy birthday Beatrice!

yayy!
Title: Re: Happy B-day Choop and Bea
Post by: pmcd9 on September 28, 2007, 11:29:52 pm
Happy birthday you too.

Title: Re: Happy B-day Choop and Bea
Post by: Doc on September 29, 2007, 12:56:42 am
H to the B to the D my doggiez.

Where is choop anyway? He doesn't seem to be around so much.
Title: Re: Happy B-day Choop and Bea
Post by: AugustWest on September 29, 2007, 03:33:15 am
Happy Birthday Dude.
Happy Birthday Dudette.
Title: Re: Happy B-day Choop and Bea
Post by: iron_felix on September 29, 2007, 04:11:38 am
Many (on time... maybe? I hope?) birthday wishes to the both of you.

I feel bad always being late with these, but how do you party people know when to post a birthday post?  I know the board lists upcoming birthdays down at the bottom, but don't those vanish the day of?  How does one find the actual date?
Title: Re: Happy B-day Choop and Bea
Post by: linnea on September 29, 2007, 05:37:38 am
Many (on time... maybe? I hope?) birthday wishes to the both of you.

I feel bad always being late with these, but how do you party people know when to post a birthday post?  I know the board lists upcoming birthdays down at the bottom, but don't those vanish the day of?  How does one find the actual date?

There's a link at the top and bottom of the page for "Calendar". Look under the search bar:

Search: ____________________________ (search button)  Advanced Search
Home         Help       Search       Profile     CALENDAR     Logout
Title: Re: Happy B-day Choop and Bea
Post by: iron_felix on September 29, 2007, 07:00:11 pm
...and suddenly, it all makes sense!

Thanks a bunch, Linnea.  Somehow I'd managed to miss that before.
Title: Re: Happy B-day Choop and Bea
Post by: Beatrice on October 02, 2007, 04:30:00 pm
whoops.  i got the days wrong, and thought we shared birthdays.  uhm, thank you for being the only internet messageboard grand enough for me to waste time on!  even on the shittiest of achewood days, your little niblets of wisdom, commentary and concern manage to make me giggle.  and then i can hold faith that onstad will bring teh funny again.