The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: CortJstr on October 20, 2003, 02:47:36 pm

Title: Thermometer Lane (10-20-03)
Post by: CortJstr on October 20, 2003, 02:47:36 pm
"I worry about you" is clearly being said with mock sincerity but just under the surface this comment is dripping with sarcasm and laughter. Ray clearly thinks this is now hilarious.

Also, LN is apparently so freaked out his hat spun around to the other side of his head.

Strip (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=10202003).
Title: Thermometer Lane - Oct 20
Post by: V-Adore on October 20, 2003, 02:59:44 pm
I want to create a band called "The Puberty Machine."

That, and we have yet more slang for a naughty body part from Onstad today. I will endeavor to use "Thermometer Lane" wherever I work or bank.
Title: Thermometer Lane - Oct 20
Post by: Steve Hogan on October 20, 2003, 08:09:21 pm
I was thinking this same sequence would have been funny with Donald Duck and Huey Louie and Dewey, but then it occured to me that they're poultry too, thereby adding a new moral dimension.
Title: Thermometer Lane - Oct 20
Post by: andalucia on October 20, 2003, 09:27:41 pm
Quote from: "Steve Hogan"
I was thinking this same sequence would have been funny with Donald Duck and Huey Louie and Dewey, but then it occured to me that they're poultry too, thereby adding a new moral dimension.



Aaugh!