The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: linnea on October 01, 2007, 08:48:03 pm

Title: Sixth Anniversary Commemorative T-Shirt
Post by: linnea on October 01, 2007, 08:48:03 pm
Well, if you spend $50 between now and October 7th, you get a free 6th anniversary shirt thrown in. http://www.achewood.com/sixth_anniversary.php

I got last year's shirt, but I'm not sure if I will do it again this year. I enjoyed last year's design a lot more. There are 2 new (http://www.achewood.com/shop/app_dmain_crc.php) shirts (http://www.achewood.com/shop/app_dmain_prb.php), too.

Title: Re: Sixth Anniversary Commemorative T-Shirt
Post by: V-Adore on October 02, 2007, 01:38:14 am
That's pretty snazzy, and I kind of like the "From Circumstances" shirt. Maybe I'll finally buy some merch again.
Title: Re: Sixth Anniversary Commemorative T-Shirt
Post by: Beatrice on October 02, 2007, 04:20:24 am
but, god dammit.  what am i going to do about my problems?
Title: Re: Sixth Anniversary Commemorative T-Shirt
Post by: Turbo Ninja on October 02, 2007, 04:23:01 pm
We are helpless against our problems, particularly now that i-got-problems.com (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=07182005) appears to be 404.