The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => History => Topic started by: Golfhaus on October 06, 2007, 02:41:14 am

Title: Calling inev with CLT news
Post by: Golfhaus on October 06, 2007, 02:41:14 am
Hey inev, was this  (http://www.charlotte.com/109/story/305476.html)the Moe's you worked at?
Title: Re: Calling inev with CLT news
Post by: linnea on October 06, 2007, 04:30:09 pm
Hey inev, was this  (http://www.charlotte.com/109/story/305476.html)the Moe's you worked at?

That's seriously fucked up. I shouldn't be surprised, since that's the state of the world in which we live...but damn.
Title: Re: Calling inev with CLT news
Post by: theinevitable on October 06, 2007, 07:49:37 pm
no. One of those guys, though, owned the one where I worked in addition to several other ones in charlotte. that is fucked up.

I have made that man a burrito at least once.

that is so...

damn, man. as someone said in the article... over 7.50 an hour? what the fuck.