The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: linnea on October 15, 2007, 03:18:06 am
-
Permalink (http://www.spxpo.com/ignatzwinner07.shtml) to 2007 winners.
-
As a rogue board, are we ALLOWED to congratulate Onstad?
-
Well deserved.
-
As a rogue board, are we ALLOWED to congratulate Onstad?
Only if you do it roguishly.
-
The Ignatz news is also up on the Onion AV Club: http://www.avclub.com/content/newswire/ignatz_winners_announced
The comments board is filled with people who don't get Achewood.
-
I'm totally pleased, but man, this is a moribund winners' board otherwise innee? Love & Rockets is still publishing? (Sure, it's worthy, but I don't get this unless it's the comics equivalent of the apology Oscar.)
Also I was shocked to find that Alison Bechdel's Fun Home didn't take graphic novel until I remembered it came out last year. Then I was shocked to find that it didn't win last year. What is this world in which we live? Mom-Mom's weepin' eye will not stop weepin'.
-
Video of the Achewood portion of the award ceremony is on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pwH2No5t3I
-
The only one of the other nominees I have heard of is Wondermark.
-
Video of the Achewood portion of the award ceremony is on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pwH2No5t3I
I guess thats the kind of crap that goes down in the wild town of Bethesda, Maryland.
-
I guess thats the kind of crap that goes down in the wild town of Bethesda, Maryland.
Well it is right by Rockville. And you know that you aren't supposed to go back there.
-
Is he really that paranoid about his precious mug getting photographed? Dude wore a gorilla suit to accept the award. Or possibly he couldn't attend, so he sent a disguised friend in his stead?
-
Is he really that paranoid about his precious mug getting photographed? Dude wore a gorilla suit to accept the award. Or possibly he couldn't attend, so he sent a disguised friend in his stead?
Or perhaps, in his 'stad?
-
I hope he didn't wear that thing home. (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=12302003) Dude should know better.