The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Science & Nature => Topic started by: pmcd9 on October 19, 2007, 03:54:50 am

Title: Any Flash Masters Here?
Post by: pmcd9 on October 19, 2007, 03:54:50 am
We haven't gotten into actionscript very deeply, but my project idea kinda requires it so I am trying to learn a little bit on my own.  I am moving a button using the on (press) and on (release) commands.  I had it all worked out but then the instructor said to take the actionscript out of the button and put it in the general timeline  This is where I am stuck.  I don't know how to call the button from the general timeline.

Here (http://www.paulmcrae.com/images/Miscellany/Misc/screenshot_syntax_error.jpg) is a screenshot of the code.

Title: Re: Any Flash Masters Here?
Post by: jaydub on October 19, 2007, 04:05:57 pm
That's all ching-chong wing-wong to me - but the girl has a purty mouth.
Title: Re: Any Flash Masters Here?
Post by: AugustWest on October 30, 2007, 12:04:05 am
I don't suppose that this (http://www.grandmasterflash.com/) would help.
Title: Re: Any Flash Masters Here?
Post by: Carlos del Vaca on October 30, 2007, 01:10:44 am
Well, if you're going to go that route... (http://www.dccomics.com/sites/theflash/)
Title: Re: Any Flash Masters Here?
Post by: pmcd9 on October 30, 2007, 01:34:38 am
Sorta makes sense that Grandmaster Flash's site would be heavy with the Flash.