The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: KeithHernandez on October 19, 2007, 10:48:16 am
-
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=10192007
Wow, I kind of like the Todd stuff (in theory anyway), but this one was the best in a while.
I loved that the dialogue was so weird that I spent my energy concentrating on it and didn't pay attention to what Ray was doing. Then, at the end, it made me go back and the brie thing was hilarious, IDK, it just made the strip for me. Only thing missing was a jacket.
good strip.
-
Solid. But that Brie was the creamiest fuck*ng brie ive ever seen in my life. and i know my brie.
-
Solid. But that Brie was the creamiest fuck*ng brie ive ever seen in my life. and i know my brie.
It does make a tasty quesadilla, especially with crab.
-
maybe it's pussy nougat.
-
It looks like Ray is just scooping up some brie with a knife. The dude is completely bypassing bread and going straight for the good stuff. I dig his style.
-
The juxtaposition of brie and vomit would be canned if it were an imaginary internet person, instead of an idea.
-
Solid. But that Brie was the creamiest fuck*ng brie ive ever seen in my life. and i know my brie.
I doubt Ray settles for plebian triple-cream brie.
-
It looks like Ray is just scooping up some brie with a knife. The dude is completely bypassing bread and going straight for the good stuff. I dig his style.
Well, he is known for eating a wedge of brie in the manner of pie. (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=12162005)
-
It's an old strip but...
Man. The idea of figuring that the person in a car is a lady who'd consider you beneath her because of the way the person drives?
That is comedy gold. Comedy fuckin' gold.