The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: dejavroom on November 08, 2007, 10:19:13 am

Title: 11-08-2007 - NOOOO!
Post by: dejavroom on November 08, 2007, 10:19:13 am
Link http://achewood.com/index.php?date=11082007

Sigh. A valiant struggle. I hope T has a soft, warm, kinda bouncy place to rest his weary head after all that stress.
Title: Re: 08-11-2007 - NOOOO!
Post by: Doc on November 08, 2007, 11:30:26 am
Ray looks on, not dispassionate at his friend's plight but aware that this is something that he must do, and do alone.
This is some rough chuckles for such a silly simple concept.
Title: Re: 08-11-2007 - NOOOO!
Post by: CortJstr on November 08, 2007, 01:57:28 pm
Well, we got the naked female breast that everybody was so keen on seeing after all the cat cock he's been showing us. I wonder if that woman's hand got tired from pushing her boob over the right like that. Ray could've charged people to hold it for her.
Title: Re: 08-11-2007 - NOOOO!
Post by: MagFlare on November 08, 2007, 02:12:56 pm
Quote
I wonder if that woman's hand got tired from pushing her boob over the right like that. Ray could've charged people to hold it for her.

How can you be sure he didn't? Ray might be a fool, but he's a canny entrepreneur.
Title: Re: 08-11-2007 - NOOOO!
Post by: nDed on November 08, 2007, 04:36:47 pm
Standing around pushing one tit through a small window for six days doesn't really sound very fun either.
Title: Re: 08-11-2007 - NOOOO!
Post by: jay-ell on November 08, 2007, 05:32:18 pm
So, wait.  Is this a *human* breast? 

Have we completely abandoned the illusion that Achewood takes place in the "underground?"  Or does the Underground include humans, now? 
Title: Re: 08-11-2007 - NOOOO!
Post by: nDed on November 08, 2007, 05:33:48 pm
I suppose, but the I'd rather not think how they managed her basic bodily functions without moving the tit from the window. Or maybe she was allowed breaks while Téodor slept or passed out or whatever.

So, wait.  Is this a *human* breast? 

Have we completely abandoned the illusion that Achewood takes place in the "underground?"  Or does the Underground include humans, now? 

Looks like cats have human tits (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=09212007), for some reason. Like how Lyle has human arms.
Title: Re: 08-11-2007 - NOOOO!
Post by: CortJstr on November 08, 2007, 05:48:50 pm
I suppose, but the I'd rather not think how they managed her basic bodily functions without moving the tit from the window. Or maybe she was allowed breaks while Téodor slept or passed out or whatever.

Looks like cats have human tits (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=09212007), for some reason. Like how Lyle has human arms.

Well I know in other Guinness records people were allowed breaks every hour.

Did Teodor have any choice over the tit? I doubt Ray would have brought him a woman with leathery wrinkled cleavage or anything but maybe T doesn't like large nipples or something. Could he veto?
Title: Re: 08-11-2007 - NOOOO!
Post by: nDed on November 08, 2007, 06:05:58 pm
I think there are separate record categories depending on whether or not the record breaker approved of the tit.
Title: Re: 11-08-2007 - NOOOO!
Post by: littlefallsmets on November 08, 2007, 06:49:58 pm
All I'm saying is that I hope Ray had all kinds of titties lined up for T to look at so as to heal.

It might sound counterintuitive but... not looking at ANY tits won't help you heal from that. At all.

You have to look at all kinds of titties in quick succession if you want any hope of getting your mind back.

This is basically why relationships are helped so much if the lady is fine with the man looking at lots of pornography as long as does not actually have sex with other ladies.

You show me a woman who doesn't mind a dude looking as long as he only touches himself and I'll show you a 30% better chance of that couple actually not parting until death.
Title: Re: 11-08-2007 - NOOOO!
Post by: CortJstr on November 08, 2007, 07:11:53 pm
All I'm saying is that I hope Ray had all kinds of titties lined up for T to look at so as to heal.

It might sound counterintuitive but... not looking at ANY tits won't help you heal from that. At all.

You have to look at all kinds of titties in quick succession if you want any hope of getting your mind back.

This is basically why relationships are helped so much if the lady is fine with the man looking at lots of pornography as long as does not actually have sex with other ladies.

You show me a woman who doesn't mind a dude looking as long as he only touches himself and I'll show you a 30% better chance of that couple actually not parting until death.

I think he'd also desperately need to see the other one. He's probably half mad wondering what it looks like. Is it a different size? Or does it have a mole? Are they the same? If so then why the right one, she had to choose for some reason.
Title: Re: 11-08-2007 - NOOOO!
Post by: littlefallsmets on November 08, 2007, 07:18:32 pm
Perhaps her titties are a perfect mirror image but her other arm is horribly deformed?
Title: Re: 11-08-2007 - NOOOO!
Post by: jaydub on November 08, 2007, 07:32:40 pm
I think he'd also desperately need to see the other one. He's probably half mad wondering what it looks like. Is it a different size? Or does it have a mole? Are they the same? If so then why the right one, she had to choose for some reason.
So her right hand would be free for smoking.



ding ding ding - I'm roast beef(the middle cat)
Title: Re: 11-08-2007 - NOOOO!
Post by: littlefallsmets on November 08, 2007, 07:35:30 pm
He isn't Ray!
He isn't Pat!

(Congrat.)
Title: Re: 11-08-2007 - NOOOO!
Post by: theinevitable on November 08, 2007, 08:13:10 pm
goddamn, dude, you're right. Just seeing one would drive me completely insane.

although, you know, at this point in my life seeing any amount of breast is liable to do that.
Title: Re: 11-08-2007 - NOOOO!
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on November 08, 2007, 08:42:38 pm
I think he'd also desperately need to see the other one. He's probably half mad wondering what it looks like. Is it a different size? Or does it have a mole? Are they the same? If so then why the right one, she had to choose for some reason.
My mates and i came to the conclusion that it is ingrained in the male mind to need to see both boobs. it goes back to collecting baseball cards.
Title: Re: 11-08-2007 - NOOOO!
Post by: jay-ell on November 08, 2007, 08:58:26 pm
See, I figured it was that any body part is sort of gross if you stare at it long enough.  I mean, even the nicest boobies have some kind of flaw -- maybe a stray unplucked nipple hair, or a mole, or a few silvery faded stretch marks.  It reminds me of the bit in Gulliver's Travels where he goes to Brobdingnag (the giant land) and is really horrified to see how ugly and flawed everyone is, due to scale. 

It's kind of like how if you repeat a word over and over, it loses all meaning. 
Title: Re: 11-08-2007 - NOOOO!
Post by: littlefallsmets on November 08, 2007, 09:08:29 pm
It is interesting that all the men see it as flipping out that they can't see the other titty and the lady sees it as flipping out over looking over it so long that they eventually find the annoying flaw that makes the titty imperfect.

Pretty much, the internet has brought us to the truth it was built to bring us to and it can shut down now.

Truly, men are from Omicron Persei-8 and women are from Omicron Persei-9.
Title: Re: 11-08-2007 - NOOOO!
Post by: Ben-San on November 08, 2007, 09:16:12 pm
I thought it was because if you stare long enough into the tit, the tit stares also into you.

And being stared into by a tit is alarming.
Title: Re: 11-08-2007 - NOOOO!
Post by: CortJstr on November 08, 2007, 09:16:40 pm
It is interesting that all the men see it as flipping out that they can't see the other titty and the lady sees it as flipping out over looking over it so long that they eventually find the annoying flaw that makes the titty imperfect.

Pretty much, the internet has brought us to the truth it was built to bring us to and it can shut down now.

Truly, men are from Omicron Persei-8 and women are from Omicron Persei-9.

I think JL's thing would factor in as well, but seeing only one part of a pair would be worse, I think. He would want to see her face out of curiosity but he would have to see the the other boob.

When I read your post LFM I was actually listening to Psyché Rock by Pierre Henry. Weird. Eerie. Technically the Fatboy Slim mix, but still.
Title: Re: 11-08-2007 - NOOOO!
Post by: V-Adore on November 08, 2007, 09:20:04 pm
Proof positive of my ladytude: not only did I go for the titty-imperfection theory, but I actually started to think about imperfections in my personal tittles that might cause a world-record aspirant to go insane.
Title: Re: 11-08-2007 - NOOOO!
Post by: iron_felix on November 08, 2007, 09:45:20 pm
I thought it was because if you stare long enough into the tit, the tit stares also into you.

And being stared into by a tit is alarming.

I see you been readin' my nightmare journal
Next you gonna mention pulling off a pastie and seein' a big old terrified eye starin' at you
Title: Re: 11-08-2007 - NOOOO!
Post by: littlefallsmets on November 08, 2007, 09:50:19 pm
Vee is officially the ladiest lady in all of ladydom.

She is so much a lady that if she touches a bottle of "body wash" it will separate back out into a shampoo and a soap.

They will both be lavender-scented even though the bodywash was most likely labeled to be "Sport" or "Afterhours" or "Ice" or "Fresh" or something like that.

The soap and shampoo will be born, as Venus on the half-shell, fully formed and tastefully wrapped.

A woman thinks: there must be something wrong with my titty.
A man thinks: there is something beautiful about every titty and I want to see them all to prove it.
Title: Re: 11-08-2007 - NOOOO!
Post by: V-Adore on November 08, 2007, 10:39:20 pm
Vee is officially the ladiest lady in all of ladydom.

The ironic thing about this is that I had at least one friend in high school who was convinced I must actually be an FtM transsexual, because I was so "mannish" and I generally had masculine hobbies.

Also, body wash is theoretically gender-neutral! The difference is that men's body wash comes in scents like "Flame" and "Macho," while women's comes in scents that actually exist but makes up for this by involving strange additives and ingredients like exfoliating beads, to do the moisturizing and such that your skin obviously needs, because clearly your skin couldn't be the right moisture level on its own, right?
Title: Re: 11-08-2007 - NOOOO!
Post by: littlefallsmets on November 08, 2007, 11:32:27 pm
The irony of this exchange being that... on more than one occasion, I have been accused of having been a lesbian in my last life who asked to be a dude in this life, thinking that it would be easier to love women if one had a cock and... ending up all messed up in this life.

Gender is a touchstone and a useful one at times for understanding the things about ourselves that are unconscious and subtle... and yet it is only one of those things.
Title: Re: 11-08-2007 - NOOOO!
Post by: melack on November 09, 2007, 04:55:56 am
Fake.
Title: Re: 11-08-2007 - NOOOO!
Post by: side_show on November 09, 2007, 02:16:31 pm
All I know is that I found that single, disembodied boob unpleasant.  None of the cocks have been disembodied, which has been all the more disturbing due to them being attached to cats... but a disembodied boob is so upsetting to me. 

Monday:  Molly buttons up her top.
Title: Re: 11-08-2007 - NOOOO!
Post by: theinevitable on November 09, 2007, 04:45:35 pm
man, Onstad is giving us a big ol' fuck-you for wanting to see titties. You want a titty? OK. First it's going to be on Teodor, then it's going to be disembodied. IS THIS REALLY WHAT YOU WANTED!?
Title: Re: 11-08-2007 - NOOOO!
Post by: littlefallsmets on November 09, 2007, 05:21:33 pm
Well, we can pretend that it's possible that she's a human woman and THAT'S why all the cloak and dagger.

Why the titty is through a wall and not just, y'know, a lady-cat wearing a one-titty-revealing toga or something.

She can't know what she's getting paid exactly for, else she spoil the secret of the underground.

We can pretend that if it makes us feel better.

Me, personally, just writing the word "titty" makes me feel better. It is a... beautiful word.
Title: Re: 11-08-2007 - NOOOO!
Post by: jaydub on November 09, 2007, 05:23:37 pm
Its fun to say out loud, too, but you need to be careful about context.
Title: Re: 11-08-2007 - NOOOO!
Post by: side_show on November 09, 2007, 10:27:38 pm
Lately I've had the occasional urge to just say "c*ck!" Just real loud, real clear, at the children's theatre.  I don't know why.  "c*ck!"
Title: Re: 11-08-2007 - NOOOO!
Post by: chuanoplast on November 10, 2007, 04:10:00 am
Perhaps you have an intense craving for chicken wings?
Title: Re: 11-08-2007 - NOOOO!
Post by: littlefallsmets on November 10, 2007, 04:14:08 am
Brian Boitano, no, don't eat those chicken wings, they're hot!

I've never seen a man eat so many chicken wings
I've never SEEN a man eat so many chicken wings
I've never seen a MAN eat so many chicken wings
I've never seen a man eat so many CHICKEN wings
Title: Re: 11-08-2007 - NOOOO!
Post by: chuanoplast on November 10, 2007, 04:20:37 am
Gosh darn-it, now I have an intense craving for chicken wings.
Title: Re: 11-08-2007 - NOOOO!
Post by: V-Adore on November 10, 2007, 07:15:42 am
I've never seen a man eat so many chicken wings

Brian Boitano was in the Alps
Fighting grizzly bears
He used his magical fire breath
And saved the maidens fair!


Oh, christ, it's in my head.
Title: Re: 11-08-2007 - NOOOO!
Post by: colmore on November 10, 2007, 11:19:48 pm
Titty titty titty, titty, titty titty; tit tit.
Title: Re: 11-08-2007 - NOOOO!
Post by: side_show on November 10, 2007, 11:22:20 pm
Gosh darn-it, now I have an intense craving for chicken wings.

Dude, I am officially on my way to getting chickenwings.  Thanks.  Thanks a lot.