The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: AlohaDawg on October 23, 2003, 10:32:03 pm

Title: The Space *****s
Post by: AlohaDawg on October 23, 2003, 10:32:03 pm
Are here to protect you from The Terrible Secret of Space (http://www.jonathonrobinson.com/3.0/web/webtsos.html).

For some reason I get political commentary from this. Some of you big brained people help me out on this.

Yes, I went from Lileks...

Are these the same people who brought us All Your Base?
Title: The Space *****s
Post by: andalucia on October 24, 2003, 03:32:35 pm
Ah, yes.  A friend recommended this to me most adamently a while ago.



I am a fan of *****s.
Title: The Space *****s
Post by: jough on October 24, 2003, 04:03:31 pm
Those nice *****s are here to protect us from the terrible secret of space.

I like the shoving ***** best.
Title: The Space *****s
Post by: andalucia on October 24, 2003, 06:29:36 pm
Quote from: "jough"
I like the shoving ***** best.


Hehe, this is a terrible topic for this board.
Title: The Space *****s
Post by: jough on October 24, 2003, 08:12:03 pm
The whole *#*#* censor was based on the dumbrella board, along with of course NOT TO BE MENTIONED HERE,  which is the only other censor.

Fun fun fun
Title: The Space *****s
Post by: Choop on October 24, 2003, 08:15:56 pm
yet the word "*****s" seems to pass right by, in your post above.

edit: and in mine.
Title: The Space *****s
Post by: jough on October 24, 2003, 09:00:22 pm
Oh, plural they're fine.  Same thing with %%%%%s.
Title: The Space *****s
Post by: slink on October 24, 2003, 10:43:28 pm
Quote from: "jough"
Oh, plural they're fine.  Same thing with %%%%%s.


As one, I have to say Scotts en mass are never fine!
Title: The Space *****s
Post by: AlohaDawg on October 24, 2003, 10:52:53 pm
Are saying you are a Scot or a Scott? or Both?
Title: The Space *****s
Post by: slink on October 24, 2003, 11:02:26 pm
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Are saying you are a Scot or a Scott? or Both?


Only the one. Scottish.
Jough can attest to the fact that my real name is as bizarre as this one!

So yes, doh, that would be Scot. I was trying to work it out, and failed utterly.
Title: The Space *****s
Post by: V-Adore on October 25, 2003, 01:16:13 am
The image of plural %%%%%s fills me with shaking and dread.
Title: The Space *****s
Post by: jough on October 25, 2003, 02:02:32 am
Yeah, I came to the Achewood boards long after I started reading the strip (I'm really not one for message boards) so I missed the whole NOT TO BE MENTIONED HERE thing.

The only thing I know is how people look away and start huddling up in a fetal position whenever the name is uttered.

Maybe someone could fill me in in a PM.  You could always just point to the spot on the doll where he touched you.
Title: The Space *****s
Post by: jay-ell on October 27, 2003, 01:33:56 am
I always liked sk'ott.  He was needlessly cruel, highly elitist, horribly brash, rude, crude, and vicious.  Not really.  But he had very little patience with n00bs and was largely responsible for alienating 9/10ths of all new members within their first five posts.  I had an internet crush on him for a while.  

Come to think of it, he kind of reminds me of you, Jough.   :love:

Just kidding on that last part, of course.  
Title: The Space *****s
Post by: andalucia on October 27, 2003, 01:59:38 am
Hm.  This isn't izzlepfaff NOT TO BE MENTIONED HERE, is it?
Title: The Space *****s
Post by: CortJstr on October 27, 2003, 09:26:33 pm
Dumbrella has moved on. NOT TO BE MENTIONED HERE is now allowed. RStevens went crazy for a while though. He banned blog, windows, computer, tomato, sandwich . . .