The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: slink on October 24, 2003, 10:29:19 am

Title: Here are some of their hands (10-24-03)
Post by: slink on October 24, 2003, 10:29:19 am
Who knew it?

Are they legally allowed on Inside the Murderer's Studio to interview people who are still 'acting'?

Strip (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=10242003).
Title: Here are some of their hands: 24th Oct
Post by: AugustWest on October 24, 2003, 12:54:42 pm
Yikes! Nice Pete has eyebrows now.  You don't want to see Nice Pete's eyebrows, I think.
Title: Here are some of their hands: 24th Oct
Post by: jough on October 24, 2003, 01:25:46 pm
Funny joke!

Remind me to never charge anyone HUGE sums of money for some very simple work.
Title: Here are some of their hands: 24th Oct
Post by: arlucasinc on October 24, 2003, 01:33:59 pm
The third panel? With the arm wrapped around the back of the chair? Frikkin' AWESOME!!!

Mad props to Onstad. Even though he doesn't read this.
Title: Here are some of their hands: 24th Oct
Post by: andalucia on October 24, 2003, 03:36:20 pm
Quote from: "AugustWest"
Yikes! Nice Pete has eyebrows now.  You don't want to see Nice Pete's eyebrows, I think.




Ooh.  Agreed.
Title: Here are some of their hands: 24th Oct
Post by: MSC on October 24, 2003, 03:43:53 pm
Arm wrapped around chair = excellent.  I agree.
Nice Pete = someone you don't want to know.  I agree.
Title: Here are some of their hands: 24th Oct
Post by: jough on October 24, 2003, 04:01:53 pm
Nice Pete is my kind of proper villain.
Title: Here are some of their hands: 24th Oct
Post by: slink on October 24, 2003, 04:17:25 pm
I like Nice Pete.
He's so classy.
Title: Here are some of their hands: 24th Oct
Post by: bluebird_of_unhappiness on October 24, 2003, 04:27:57 pm
Home 0    Visitor 1
Title: Here are some of their hands: 24th Oct
Post by: andalucia on October 24, 2003, 06:33:24 pm
I guess it would be Visitor: 2, now.  Maybe more, I cant keep track.
Title: Here are some of their hands: 24th Oct
Post by: V-Adore on October 25, 2003, 01:14:57 am
Given that he managed to wipe out everybody in the office, I'm guessing we're talking about Home 0, Visitor 26 by now.

This is really masterful character work from Onstad; in Nice Pete, we have someone laissez-faire and almost, almost charming but also totally, entirely psychotic. Yet at the same time there's the implication that he wants to reintegrate with the outside world -- he had dental work done, after all, and there's the implication here that, had the dentist charged reasonably, none of this would have happened. Eerie.

And yes, Nice Pete's eyebrows frighten me.