The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Arachno-capitalist on November 16, 2007, 10:51:57 am
-
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=11162007 (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=11162007)
Ray is doing steroids. Thats cool.
-
Actually, I took it to be hemorrhoids. Hence the spelling. Ray ain't on no clear. But the scratch-ass, that happens to the best of us.
-
I wouldn't put too much credence into Philippe's spelling abilities.
-
Actually, I took it to be hemorrhoids. Hence the spelling. Ray ain't on no clear. But the scratch-ass, that happens to the best of us.
Seconded.
-
(he's the smooth one) made me cry and laugh a little bit.
-
Rhoid rage and armpit buboes are definitely on my "not to do" list.
-
This is an affliction that Ray has suffered through before (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=02232004).
-
Thank you, Cort. I had forgotten the sentence "it feels like a bee damn stung me on my Gentleness!", but now this travesty is fixed.
Is anyone else a little terrified about what Lyle's bird-shooting photo album might contain?
-
Maybe its a bunch of tough guys crying over their shattered middle fingers.
-
Thank you Cort for storing these things in your brain so we don't have to.
-
Thank you Cort for storing these things in your brain so we don't have to.
"Screw you, hemorrhoid. Fuck you!" Should be in everybody's brain.