The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => Arts & Entertainment => Topic started by: jay-ell on November 16, 2007, 02:38:04 pm
-
So, I woke up this morning with a random thought in my head.
Do you ever do that? Wake up and there's a word or phrase or a whole idea rattling around in there and you have no idea where it came from?
Today that thought was: Lego Kennedy Motorcade.
So I did what any red-blooded geek would do. I googled it. And found this (http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Lego_JFK_Assassination).
So now I know there is at least one person out there as whacked out as I am.
Of course...since the idea has tumbled for a while, now I want to do the Archduke Ferdinand's assassination as well.
Lego Assassins: The Series.
Heaven help us all.
-
That's actually kind of appealing, maybe because in my head JFK is kind of half-way to being a lego man anyway, slightly too perfect, eerily solid hair...
-
Back and to the left...
Back and to the left...
Back and to the left...
-
I always wanted to do an animation of the Kennedy Assassination with McDonaldland characters.
All Mayor McCheese and Birdie the Early Bird in the car, all pickles and meat blowing off his head, stray dogs eating his burger brains.
All Hamburglar being shot in the gut being taken out of the police station.
All pulling out to Ronald McDonald showing the footage over and over to a jury of Fryguys.
"Back and to the left. Back... and to the left."
My dreams are fun, sometimes.
-
I...
it took me way too long to realize it was Uncyclopedia, and not wikipedia. I was horrified.
-
I now know what I am going to do over Thanksgiving break: digging up my fifty kabarillion Lego sets and building historical scenes with them. Unfortunatly, the only Lego sets my brother and I ever bought were the "pirates and islanders" and "bright yellow underwater machines" sets. Which means Lincoln will be played by a surly pirate, and Archduke Ferdinand may have to be a morose grass-skirted fellow. The assasins will either be sharks or scuba-helmeted hermaphrodites.
Or maybe I'll determine exactly what "Nobody forgets the name of Joaquin Hamlet!" means.
-
Don't forget John Hinckley, Jr.'s attempt on Reagan's life (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reagan_assassination_attempt).
This is a good project to do on a lazy Sunday afternoon while watching Taxi Driver. Preferably with somebody you love (and can geek out with) in front of a roaring fire.
My wedding anniversary is tomorrow, I guess I have geeky romance on the brain.
-
I always wanted to do an animation of the Kennedy Assassination with McDonaldland characters.
Seth MacFarlane, have you secretly taken over LFM's account?
-
This is more my speed. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSInKzy_54Q)