The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: theinevitable on November 20, 2007, 04:38:34 am

Title: PS No cab has been called (11-20-07)
Post by: theinevitable on November 20, 2007, 04:38:34 am
Egh. Dornheim tries to be rad like his dad, and fails. Ray tries to be impressed by the lame card which tries to be tough. (http://achewood.com/index.php?date=11202007)
Title: Re: PS No cab has been called (11-20-07)
Post by: littlefallsmets on November 20, 2007, 05:19:20 am
The cat finally realized that loneliness is a kind of company too.
Title: Re: PS No cab has been called (11-20-07)
Post by: JorgeFabregas on November 20, 2007, 05:31:32 am
That's a Hunt's move.

This is something that happened when I searched for Hunt's Ketchup just now.

Quote
Dana Says: Hi I'm Dana your personal shopping assistant.  I will do my best to try and find you great deals.  Please let me know what category you are interested in. If you are interested in movies, just type MOVIES.  Want to find coupons on clothing?  Just type CLOTHING.  I'll do my best to help you!

Dana Says: Just simply tell me what you are looking for and i will tell you where you can find it!

Dana Says: We find the BEST deals on the internet! Tell me what exactly you are in the market for and I will aim to find you the cheapest prices on your specific product.

You: What the hell, man, what the hell.

You: Where am I>

Dana Says: I would love to be of assistance, would you be more precise on the product you are looking for so I can better help you find it.

You: This must be the way out.

Dana Says: I am not quite sure I know what you are talking about, can you please be more specific with what you are looking for?

Dana Says: I am here to assist you with your shopping needs; however, I am not quite sure I understand exactly what kind of product you are looking for. Can you please be a bit more detailed?

You: I'm really not looking for any product. I don't like shopping.
Title: Re: PS No cab has been called (11-20-07)
Post by: littlefallsmets on November 20, 2007, 05:38:13 am
The cat realized, at last, that imaginary guitar notes and imaginary vocals exist only in the imagination of the imaginer... and, ultimately, who gives a fuck anyway. Who... heh... who gives a fuck anyway? Haha... excuse me...

Hahahaha.

So the cat goes back to his ugly little room and quietly dreams his last imaginary guitar solo.
Title: Re: PS No cab has been called (11-20-07)
Post by: AugustWest on November 20, 2007, 05:52:24 am
Cudahy?
Title: Re: PS No cab has been called (11-20-07)
Post by: Ben-San on November 20, 2007, 06:34:50 am
That leave tried too hard and failed as a result. A master of leaving doesn't think about it, and he certainly doesn't need props.
Title: Re: PS No cab has been called (11-20-07)
Post by: littlefallsmets on November 20, 2007, 06:47:31 am
Truly, Dornheim is the Carrot-top of leaving.

And... that's not good.
Title: Re: PS No cab has been called (11-20-07)
Post by: dejavroom on November 20, 2007, 02:06:45 pm
And Ray is of course too gregarious a cat to ever have mastery of leavery. But at least he got the "kicking men's asses" part right.
Title: Re: PS No cab has been called (11-20-07)
Post by: littlefallsmets on November 20, 2007, 03:12:17 pm
Also, the correct response to a personal shopping assistant named Dana, even a fake electronic one, is "There is no Dana, only Zuul."
Title: Re: PS No cab has been called (11-20-07)
Post by: Toaster on November 20, 2007, 04:01:47 pm
At first I thought there was some admirable quality to Dornheim's leave that was utterly lost on me, but after reading your responses, I am glad to see that there is no hidden layer of cool, and Dornheim really is, as I thought, just a massive prick.
Title: Re: PS No cab has been called (11-20-07)
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on November 20, 2007, 09:29:42 pm
What bothers me is that my best friend reads achewood and this is exactly the kind of thing his easily suggestible ass might pull next time were at the bar.
Title: Re: PS No cab has been called (11-20-07)
Post by: wombat on November 20, 2007, 09:33:44 pm
At first I thought there was some admirable quality to Dornheim's leave that was utterly lost on me, but after reading your responses, I am glad to see that there is no hidden layer of cool, and Dornheim really is, as I thought, just a massive prick.

Yes. But I am confused about why Ray doesn't seem to see this. Or is this just exactly the sort of thing you wouldn't expect Ray to see?
Title: Re: PS No cab has been called (11-20-07)
Post by: Ben-San on November 21, 2007, 12:05:37 am
Yes. But I am confused about why Ray doesn't seem to see this. Or is this just exactly the sort of thing you wouldn't expect Ray to see?

Ray would feel bad if that were the case. Ray wants Ramses to be admirable, and he wants Dornheim to be admirable for trying to emulate him.