The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board

Achewood => Achewood => Topic started by: Victoria Waterfield on November 21, 2007, 03:26:39 am

Title: November 21st, 2007 ...out of his mind on "jazz cigarettes" and ether
Post by: Victoria Waterfield on November 21, 2007, 03:26:39 am
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=11212007

This is a good idea.
Title: November 21st, 2007 ...out of his mind on "jazz cigarettes" and ether
Post by: jaydub on November 21, 2007, 03:28:13 am
Link (http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=11212007l)
It wasn't until I moved back to the US that I learned what a "jalopy" was.  They werre either "heaps" or "bombs" in Sydney suburbs.  Given the track record of precocious kids in America, we shouldn't be surprised how Frank and Joe turned out.
Title: Re: 21st November 2007 - How his body proved that it was scared
Post by: Doc on November 21, 2007, 03:32:43 am
Maybe meeting Ray had a bad effect on the Hardy Boys.
Title: Re: November 21st, 2007 ...out of his mind on "jazz cigarettes" and ether
Post by: CortJstr on November 21, 2007, 04:09:46 am
Topics merged.

Lyle seems to really enjoy adding fecal matter to children's stories. First Harry Potter now this.

I never actually read any Hardy Boys books, though.
Title: Re: November 21st, 2007 ...out of his mind on "jazz cigarettes" and ether
Post by: AugustWest on November 21, 2007, 04:16:05 am
It would be a shame to waste a good pair of Chucks.
Title: Re: November 21st, 2007 ...out of his mind on "jazz cigarettes" and ether
Post by: littlefallsmets on November 21, 2007, 05:12:56 am
There is something to be said about breaking the taboo of children's literature.

It is like building a time machine to fuck Judy Blume back when she was in her early thirties...

It is hot as hell and a lifelong dream.
Title: Re: November 21st, 2007 ...out of his mind on "jazz cigarettes" and ether
Post by: Arachno-capitalist on November 21, 2007, 06:23:43 am
The line "his pupils the size of neutrons" isn't used enough in literature. If it were, I might relate to more story books.
Title: Re: November 21st, 2007 ...out of his mind on "jazz cigarettes" and ether
Post by: Toaster on November 21, 2007, 04:32:18 pm
There is something to be said about breaking the taboo of children's literature.

It is like building a time machine to fuck Judy Blume back when she was in her early thirties...

It is hot as hell and a lifelong dream.

Who? Huh? (Does further reasearch.) Yes. YES. Canned, sir.
Title: Re: November 21st, 2007 ...out of his mind on "jazz cigarettes" and ether
Post by: jay-ell on November 21, 2007, 04:52:15 pm
I didn't read the Hardy Boys or Nancy Drew or any of that. 

I was totally hooked on The Three Investigators (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_investigators), though.  I still have my original copies, complete with Alfred Hitchcock's profile on the spine. 
Title: Re: November 21st, 2007 ...out of his mind on "jazz cigarettes" and ether
Post by: RMJ12345 on November 21, 2007, 08:16:15 pm
I was into the Baby-Sitter's Club. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Baby-sitters_Club)
 
Title: Re: November 21st, 2007 ...out of his mind on "jazz cigarettes" and ether
Post by: KeithHernandez on November 21, 2007, 09:54:47 pm
I definitely did the Hardy Boys and these strips lately have been awesome.