The OFFICIAL Unofficial Achewood Message Board
Trivial Pursuits => People & Places => Topic started by: theinevitable on November 27, 2007, 01:41:12 pm
-
Today is your special day-hey!
I hope it is really grea-ate!
good thing it is not too la-ate!
there's all day to celebra-ate!
*big finish voice* HAPPY BIRTHDAY Somebody nice! YOU ARE SUPER RAD AND IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY SO YAY!!
(somewhere in there the T came in and wouldn't go away. Just imagine me singing it while jumping up and down and smiling real big, and then you will understand the spirit in which it is given)
Happy Birthday! I hope it is a great one.
-
Today is your special day-hey!
I hope it is really grea-ate!
good thing it is not too la-ate!
there's all day to celebra-ate!
*big finish voice* HAPPY BIRTHDAY Somebody nice and kellichou! YOU ARE SUPER RAD AND IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY SO YAY!!
Fixed that for you.
-
Happy Happy Birthday Birthday to the twins!
I hope your day is double nice.
-
Happy birthday to two of the most rad chochachas on the Intarweb.
-
oh, see, I was trying to avoid doing the Double Birthday thing. I was not real awake at the time.
-
Happy birthdays!
Like awesome sand in the awesomeglass, so are the birthdays of our lives.
-
No, no, the correct thread title is "Happy Birthday Somebody nice!"
-
I was going to put up a picture of someone sitting on a cake for you guys but google has blinded me with horror.
Happy Birthday, the thought counts, right?
You, know, I was always waiting for the whole cake thing to come up again because I posted too late the last time we talked about this and I think most folks missed my awesome linkage. (http://touamb.com/index.php/topic,2106.15.html) NSFW people, NSFW. At least, I always assumed no one saw my post... but perhaps people did, but chose to ignore it.
Happy Birthday L. Sorry I befouled your birthday thread with talk fetish cake sitting, but you're a maverick, and Ducky's a maverick who managed to piss of the Birthday Clown Union, so it all fits in some strange way.
-
Happy birthday! I got you some olive garden gift cards... but now I dont know what to do
-
Happy birthday, twins! Go out and have some kind of awesome time not involving the Olive Garden.
-
Happy birthday Linnea!
-
Happy birthday Kellichou!
-
Happy Birthday gals.
-
No, no, the correct thread title is "Happy Birthday Somebody nice!"
Hee! AWESOME. Tiny can.
Thank you, TOUAMB friends! I had some birthday nachos and a pretty rad day despite having to work. I am chilling at home with my sweet Milan and Lennybruce. I have a job, life is good.
-
Happy Birthday Thing 1 and Thing 2!
-
Missed it, I guess - sorry! Knock a chunk off in my honor, would ye?
-
If I'm to go around starting birthday threads I'd better remember to post in them all, too. Missed this one during my month-long sabbatical, I'm sorry to say.
Happy Belated Birthday to you both, and a Merry Christmas too! I know Linnea's mentioned yesterday being pretty crappy for her... here's hoping today will turn out to be an improvement.
-
Happy proximate-to-Christmas Birthday! I hope it's awesome for both of you!
And, of course, the other 1/365th of the world's population with that birthday...